Intelligent flow totalization controller function
1. Input signal: standard linear signal, Pt100 thermal resistance, frequency signal.
2. Prescription and small signal resection can be performed. 8 compensation points and parameters.
3. 4-digit instantaneous flow value and 6-digit or 9-digit cumulative flow value.
4. When the frequency is input, the flow can be accumulated and the instantaneous flow displayed for the ultra-low frequency.
5. The accumulated flow value and the accumulated flow value can be cleared to zero.
6. Programmable quantitative total flow, batch and quantitative control.
7. Transmission output: 0 ~ 10mA or 4 ~ 20mA.
8. Instantaneous and cumulative flow control output with resettable value.
9. The two flow signals can be combined according to the ratio to display the instantaneous flow and accumulate the flow. The analog output can choose two channels at the same time.
10. Dual flow totalization control and dual analog variable transmission. Batch and quantitative control.
11. After the instrument is powered off, the parameters and accumulated flow value can be permanently saved. Can provide multiple master, single master, hostless RS485 asynchronous serial communication. The communication data verification complies with the CRC-16 American data communication standard, high reliability cycle, and bar code verification.