Smart PID regulator function
1. Various analog input or frequency input.
2. Triple display of process quantity, given value and control quantity.
3. Positive and negative action selection of PID regulator. Automatic two-way hand-free switchover.
4. In the event of broken resistance, broken couple, or broken wire failure, the analog output of the control quantity and process quantity can be selected as 0%, 100%, or the upper limit and lower limit.
5. The zero point and full scale of the tracking input signal can be calibrated.
6. Intelligent sound and light alarm, dual timer or counter function.
7. Prescription and small signal resection can be performed.
8. Valve position feedback signal is optional (various analog inputs).
9, can achieve external setpoint input (EM2 function).
10. The upper and lower limit output control ranges can be set separately. It can realize split-range PID control, that is, two additional split-range control quantities are generated on the basis of maintaining the first control quantity.
11. Measurement and setting value display can be added or subtracted.
12. PID parameter self-tuning or P parameter independent self-tuning.
13, 8 groups of set values and P, I, D parameters are stored and recalled.
14, the control amount tracking feedback amount (EM1 function), can achieve manual / automatic two-way disturbance-free removal. Internal setpoint displacement (SB function).
15, can realize the ratio control. Ratio control formula: given value SP = A × external reference + B (A is ratio coefficient).
16, 4 switching control outputs. Can realize relocation, associated alarm and other methods.
17. Two or three analog output: 0 ～ 10mA or 4 ～ 20mA.
18.50HZ synchronous bidirectional thyristor zero-crossing interpolation control algorithm to achieve optimal control of each sine wave, avoiding high-order harmonic pollution from high-power loads on the power grid. The intermittent PID regulator has a built-in 41A bidirectional thyristor to directly control a single-phase resistive load below AC 2KW or output 3 sets of synchronous signals that trigger a triac below 500A. (Note: it should be a resistive load)
19. RS485 asynchronous serial communication mode with multiple masters, single masters and no masters can be provided. The communication data verification complies with the CRC-16 American data communication standard, high reliability cycle, and bar code verification.