XMBA-9000 intelligent dual input display regulator function
1. Dual input signal types: same galvanic couple, same resistance, same current and voltage, resistance and current or voltage.
2. The display range, the number of decimal places, and the migration amount of the primary and secondary inputs can be set separately.
3. The switch value control is arbitrarily assigned to the main input and the auxiliary input, or the calculated value between the main input and the auxiliary input.
4. The main and auxiliary inputs can perform operations such as addition, subtraction and division.
5, 5 switching outputs, one for the disconnection alarm of the input part, 4 for bit control or programmable dual timer, counter or programmable intelligent sound and light alarm. The four setting values can independently set parameters and lag interval.
6. It can supply 24VDC externally and drive 1 or 2 two-wire transmitters.
7. It can realize the associated alarm control mode, which can perform the associated control on the main and auxiliary inputs.
Selection of 8 or 8 alarm control modes.
9. There are two or three analog outputs. The main and auxiliary inputs can be simulated and output simultaneously or separately, and the calculated value between the main and auxiliary inputs can be transmitted and output. The zero and full scale of the analog output can be set arbitrarily within the displayed value interval.
10. RS485 asynchronous serial communication mode with multi-master, single-master and no-master mode can be provided. The communication data verification complies with the CRC-16 American data communication standard, high reliability cycle, and bar code verification.