RSC Thermal Gas Mass Flowmeter
Thermal mass flow meters are widely used in compressed air, gas extraction, natural gas measurement, aeration measurement, exhaust gas monitoring, process gas control and many other fields
- Measuring medium: gas
- Measuring range: 0.03-282000m³ / h
- Output signal: pulse signal, 4 ～ 20mA signal
- Accuracy level: ± 1% R, ± 0.5% R, ± 0.2% R (need to be customized)
- Medium temperature: -20 ℃ ～ + 500 ℃
- Explosion-proof grade: ExiaIICT4 or ExdIIBT6
- Protection level: IP65 or higher (can be customized)
- User rating:
- Quality guarantee: The company strictly implements the relevant national warranty regulations, and the product warranty is one year.
- After-sales service: Jiangsu Dongxiang Instrument provides delivery and provides after-sales service.
Thermal mass flowmeter product overview <br /> Thermal gas flowmeter is divided into tube type and plug-in type. It is a new type of instrument in gas flowmeter. It uses the heat conduction principle to measure flow. This instrument adopts the constant temperature difference method to accurately measure the mass flow of gas. It has the advantages of small size, high digitization, convenient installation and accurate measurement.
Product advantages of thermal mass flowmeters :
1. Thermal mass flowmeters can not only measure the flow rate of gases such as oxygen, but hydrogen and acetylene and gases with large water contents are not suitable for measurement;
2. Wide range ratio, which can measure the flow rate as high as 120Nm / s and as low as 0.5Nm / s. Other instruments (such as turbine or vortex street should be above 5 meters / second) can be used for gas leak detection. Low flow rate, negligible pressure loss;
3. It has the advantages of long-term stability, good repeatability, convenient installation and maintenance, and low pressure loss (only one rod is inserted). It does not require pressure and temperature correction, and can directly measure the mass flow of gas. Perform low-range and high-range flow measurement;
4.The thermal gas mass flowmeter is especially suitable for large-caliber pipelines, low-flow gas measurement and installation, disassembly and maintenance in the case of online uninterrupted process flow;
5, LCD dot matrix Chinese characters display, intuitive and convenient, the operation is simple and clear;
6. Direct measurement of mass flow without temperature and pressure compensation; low flow rate measurement is very sensitive, the medium temperature can reach +500 degrees;
7, using automatic thermal balance technology, media temperature self-compensation;
8. Proprietary algorithm can achieve high linearity and high accuracy; realize large diameter and small flow measurement, and the minimum flow can be measured as low as 0;
9. Use RS-485 communication or HART protocol to realize factory automation and integration.
Technical parameters of thermal mass flow meter:
· Accuracy: 1% of reading ± 0.5% FS
· Repeatability: ± 0.2%
· Range: flow rate 0.05-90m / s (above 1/1000)
· Applicable pressure: <4.2MPa
· Applicable medium temperature range: -25-120 ℃, -25-200 ℃, -25-500 ℃
· Applicable medium: oxygen and other gases (except hydrogen and acetylene and gases with large water content)
· Measuring rod diameter: φ19 (standard)
· Sensor protection tube material: stainless steel 304, 316L
· Corrosion resistance measuring rod and sensor surface treatment: spray Teflon
· Transmitter housing: die-cast aluminum
Power supply: 24VDC, 220VAC dual power supply, full Chinese display
· Output: 4-20mA 485, (Hart and 4-20MA have both)
On-site display: full Chinese display, no without display
· Gas conversion coefficient setting range: 0-9.999
· Supply type: Split structure-transmitter + flow totalizer (for thermal type)
· Integrated structure-the instrument has a flow totalizer
· Supply structure: plug-in flange shorting and plug-in flange base (suitable for high temperature above 250 degrees) and pipeline type (10-80 caliber is conventional)
· Protection standard: IP65 IP67
· Cable outlet: G1 / 2 (separate) and M20 × 1.5 (one)
· Service life: about 5 years
· Explosion-proof grade: ExdⅡCT4
Connection method and specification of thermal gas mass flow meter:
1. Thread connection, flange mounting, flange connection: DN10 ～ DN50.
2. Flange mounting and flange connection: DN10 ～ DN2000.
3. Plug-in type: DN80 ～ DN2000.
According to the structural characteristics of the thermal gas mass flowmeters of the intelligent flowmeter series, they are classified into two types: plug-in type and pipeline type.
Plug-in sensors can be installed and maintained online. The installation process is to first weld a base with external threads to the outer wall of the pipe, install a 1-inch ball valve on the base, and then use a special tool to punch a 22mm diameter pipe. Insert the sensor into the center of the tube on the valve (the insertion position of the sensor is determined at the factory). Plug-in sensor applicable pipe diameter: DN80 ~ 6000mm.
Pipe-segment pipe-segment thermal gas mass flowmeters are already equipped with process pipes with the same inside diameter as the on-site pipe when leaving the factory. The connection method to the field pipeline is flange connection or thread connection. The pipe section sensor is suitable for pipe diameter: DN10 ～ 2000mm.
All sites where hot gas is produced and used.
In order to facilitate the selection, we will simply define the standard volume flow of hot gas as the volume flow under standard conditions (1 standard atmospheric pressure and 20 degrees).
Inside diameter of pipe
Instantaneous flow (Nm3 / h)
Bottom of form