With the development of frequency-controlled transmission technology, the requirements for frequency-variable transmission systems are getting higher and higher, especially for the modern frequency conversion technology using IG BT semiconductors with fast switching.
The interruption time is only within milliseconds, but they generate a positive magnetic field to the surrounding environment. In order to keep the inverter working normally and not be affected by electromagnetic fields, connect the power between the inverter and the three-phase AC motor.
The cable is required to have anti-interference performance, lower effective capacitance and lower transmission impedance.
1. According to DIN VDE Category 5 soft twisted copper conductor.
2. Weather and temperature resistant resin insulation.
3. Soft ultra-shielding layer.
Model specifications and representation:
Allowable temperature and working voltage:
1. Allow the conductor to continuously work at a maximum temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. The maximum temperature during short circuit is 250 degrees Celsius.
2. Free bending during transportation, storage, radiation, handling and operation ≥ + 5 ℃, fixed laying ≥-10 ℃.
3. Rated voltage: 600 / 1000V, AC test voltage: 3500V.
1. Lower effective capacitance.
2. Has shielding performance.
3, good fire resistance, can be used in hazardous areas.
4. Low transmission impedance. The cable contains a shielding layer to prevent electromagnetic interference. The transmission impedance RX is a measure of the effectiveness of shielding resistance and capacitance. Low transmission impedance can provide good electromagnetic compatibility.
5, symmetrical three-core design, better electromagnetic compatibility, better performance than four-core cable. Three weather-resistant and temperature-resistant resin insulated cores are twisted evenly and equidistantly in the gap to form a true concentric structure