Three-phase constant-power electric heating belt adopts three-phase triangular power supply. In addition to the characteristics of single-phase electric heating belt, the three-phase belt is especially suitable for heat tracing and thermal insulation of long-distance and large-caliber pipes. Mixture occasions.
Product structure and working principle
The power bus is three parallel insulated copper wires, and the heating wire is wound on the insulation of the inner sheath, and the heating wire is repeatedly and cyclically connected to the bus in turn at a certain distance (ie, "heat cut"), forming a continuous between each two phases Shunt resistor. After the bus is energized, each parallel resistor generates heat, thus forming a continuous heating belt.
Product specifications and main technical characteristics
| Product number || Rated power (w / m) || Maximum use length (m) || Maximum fluid temperature (℃) || (Inside) Outer Sheath Color |
| normal type || Enhanced |
| RDP 3 -J 3 -30 || RDP 3 (Q) -J 3 -30 || 30 || 330 || 120 ℃ || red |
| RDP 3 -J 3 -40 || RDP 3 (Q) -J 3 -40 || 40 || 280 || 100 ℃ |
| RDP 3 -J 3 -50 || RDP 3 (Q) -J 3 -50 || 50 || 275 || 80 ℃ |
| RDP 3 -J 3 -60 || RDP 3 (Q) -J 3 -60 || 60 || 250 || 60 ℃ |
Product features In addition to the same characteristics of single-phase constant power electric heating belt, three-phase constant power electric heating belt has the following advantages:
1.The maximum allowable length of three-phase electric heating belt is longer than that of single-phase electric heating belt.
2. In the occasion of large-scale application of electric heating belt, it can balance the grid load
3. The three-phase electric heating belt adopts three core wires, which makes the electric heating belt flatter, reduces the surface heating load, increases the heat conduction area to the pipeline, and improves the heat transmission efficiency and maximum maintenance temperature of the electric heating belt.
Product Application This electric heating belt is suitable for heat tracing, antifreeze and heat preservation of pipelines, valves and pumps, or to maintain the process temperature of instrumentation pipelines, especially for large caliber and long distance heat tracing insulation.
(1) Use of low-solidification pipelines that continuously flow under normal conditions can prevent the medium from solidifying due to the stop flow.
(2) Heat tracing and thermal insulation of liquid pipelines that need to strictly control the operating temperature.
(3) Freeze prevention of running water pipelines and valves in frozen areas, antifreeze of drainage pipes, suction pipes and condensation pipes.
(4) Freezing prevention of pipelines of offshore platforms.
(5) Heat tracing and insulation of general pipelines and meters.
(6) Heat tracing for oil production shafts at the wellhead (replaces water jacket), heat tracing for sewage wells.
(7) The airport runway is protected from snow and ice.
(8) Antifreeze maintenance of concrete products.