| Address: Xiongyi, Jinhe Road, Jinhu County, Jiangsu Province |
| Phone: 0517-86900901 |
| Fax: 0517-86900902 |
| Postcode: 211600 |
| http://zzyfwh.com |
| Email: email@example.com |
| Wire and Cable |
| Refractory cable |
This product is suitable for high-rise buildings, oil fields, power stations, power plants, mines, chemicals, mines, subways and other places where high fire protection  is required. It is also a cable for emergency power supplies, fire pumps, and elevator communication signal systems; This product has the fire resistance ability of flame retardant refractory cable. Under the condition of direct flame burning, there will be no short circuit and open circuit failure within a certain period of time (not less than 3h). Ensure that the power supply is continued to maintain the lighting and transmission signals, and to protect the staff with sufficient time. Evacuate safely and facilitate fire suppression and reduce losses.
Conditions of use 1. AC rated voltage: U. / U (V series: 600 / 1000V, K series: 450 / 750V, B series: 450 / 750V).
2. The maximum long-term working temperature of the cable (1), olefin-resistant polyfluoroethylene insulation and sheath: 70 ° C and 105 ° C; XLPE insulation: 90 ° C;
(2) Fluoroplastic insulation and sheath: 220 ° C and 260 ° C; Fluoroplastic insulation and 105 ° C flame retardant PVC sheath: 90 ° C and 125 ° C.
(3) Low-halogen low-smoke flame-retardant PVC insulation and sheath: 70 ° C; Halogen-free low-smoke flame-retardant polyolefin insulation and sheath: 90 ° C and 125 ° C.
3. Minimum ambient temperature:
(1) Flame-retardant PVC insulation and sheath: fixed laying -40 ° C; non-fixed laying -15 ° C;
(2) Fluoroplastic insulation and sheath: fixed laying -60 ℃; non-fixed laying -20 ℃;
4. The safe laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0 ℃.
5, fire resistance characteristics:
Meets IEC331 and GB12666.6
Flame temperature 750 ℃ flame temperature 950 ℃ -1000 ℃ flame temperature 750 ℃ -800 ℃
Burning time 3h Burning time 90min Burning time 90min
Cooling time 21h additional voltage rated voltage additional voltage rated voltage
Additional voltage Rated voltage Additional current 3A Additional current 3A
Additional current 3A Class A Class B
6. Recommended recommended bending radius for laying: non-armored, braided shielded cable should not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable;
Steel tape armored cable should not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable;
Fluoroplastic insulation and sheath material cables should not be less than 8 times the cable outer diameter.
| model || name || Note |
| NH-VV || Copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant power cable || Also produces NH-YJV22, NH-KYJV, NH-KYJV22NH-YJV.NH-KYNP.NH-KYVPR and other durable fire cables. |
| NH-VV22 || Copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed steel tape armored cable fire power cable |
| NH-KVV || Copper core PVC insulated and PVC sheathed fire-resistant control cable |
| NH-KVV22 || Copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed steel tape armored refractory power cable |
| NH-BVV || Copper core PVC insulated polyrefractory cable (wire) |
| NH-BVV22 || Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed round cable (wire) |