Uses Suitable for flame retardant occasions with certain environmental protection requirements such as control, monitoring circuits and protection circuits with AC rated voltage 450 / 750V and below.
Product name, model name
DDZ-KVV Copper core PVC insulated low-smoke low-halogen sheathed flame-retardant control cable is laid indoors, in cable trenches, and in pipelines.
DDZ-KVVP copper core PVC insulated braided shielded low-smoke low-halogen sheathed flame-retardant control cable is laid in indoor, cable trench, pipeline and other fixed places where shielding is required
DDZ-KVVP2 Copper core PVC insulated copper tape shielded low smoke low halogen sheathed flame retardant control cable is laid indoors, cable trenches, pipes and other fixed places where shielding is required
DDZ-KVV22 Copper core PVC insulated steel tape armored, low-smoke, low-halogen sheathed flame-retardant control cable is laid in indoor, cable trench, pipeline, and buried locations where it can withstand large mechanical external forces.
Product specifications Model Nominal voltage V Conductor nominal cross section mm2
0.75 1 1.5 2.5 4 6 10
Number of cores
DDZ-KVVP 450/750 2 ～ 61 2 ～ 14 2 ～ 10
DDZ-KVVP2 4 ～ 61 4 ～ 14 4 ～ 10
DDZ-KVV22 7 ～ 61 7 ～ 61 4 ～ 14 4 ～ 10
Conditions of Use
(1) The rated voltage U0 / U is 450 / 750V;
(2) The long-term allowable operation of the cable conductor is 70 ° C;
(3) The laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0 ℃, the recommended allowable bending radius;
(4) The cable without armor shall not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable;
(5) Cables with armored or copper tape shield structure should not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable;
(6) The flexible cable with a shield structure should not be less than 6 times of the cable.
Technical requirements The DC resistance of the conductor at 20 ° C shall meet the requirements of GB9330.1. The insulation resistance is shown in Table 3 to Table 6.
The cable flame retardant performance test conforms to the requirements of GB / T18380. If the user does not require Class C flame retardant requirements.
The smoke density of the cable should meet the requirements of GB / T17651, and its minimum light transmittance is 60%.
The determination of halogen content should not be greater than 100 mg / g.
Other performance requirements are the same as those of GB9330.