| Address: Xiongyi, Jinhe Road, Jinhu County, Jiangsu Province |
| Phone: 0517-86900901 |
| Fax: 0517-86900902 |
| Postcode: 211600 |
| http://zzyfwh.com |
| Email: email@example.com |
| Wire and Cable |
| Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed power cable |
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed power cables are used as electrical equipment power transmission lines in high temperature ranges and harsh environments with AC rated voltage of 0.6 / 1KV and below.
Conditions of Use
1. The long-term working temperature of the cable is -60 ° C to 180 ° C, and the cable should not be lower than 0 ° C;
2. The allowable bending radius is not less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed power cable
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed fine steel wire armored power cable
Silicone rubber insulated, PVC sheathed steel tape armored power cable
Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed copper tape shielded power cable
Specifications and technical parameters
1.Insulation thickness and spark test voltage
Nominal section (mm2)
2.5 , 4 , 6
Insulation thickness (mm2)
Spark breakdown voltage (V)
2. DC resistance of the conductive cable core of the finished cable: The DC resistance of the conductive cable core of the finished cable is converted to a cable length of 1m, a nominal cross-section of 1mm 2 and a temperature of 20 ° C.
3. Insulated cable of the finished cable core: The insulation resistance of the finished cable's insulated core, when converted to a cable length of 1km and a temperature of 20 ° C, the cross section of the conductive core should be not less than 50MΩ, 70-185mm 2 Should not be less than 35MΩ.
4. The finished product voltage test of the multi-core cable should withstand the test of AC 50Hz, test voltage 3000V, 5min.