Absolute pressure transmitters, also known as absolute pressure transmitters, are a new series of products specialized in vacuum measurement and control. They completely solve the problem of difficult vacuum measurement. Absolute pressure transmitters are widely used in pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, aerospace, scientific research, Leak detection, automation equipment and other fields.
The δ chamber (see the figure below) of the absolute pressure transmitter receives the measured absolute pressure signal on one side, and the other side is closed as a high vacuum reference chamber. The absolute pressure transmitter can measure the degassing system, distillation tower, and evaporator. And the absolute pressure of the mold.
1. High accuracy ● Digital accuracy: + (-) 0.05% ● Analog accuracy: + (-) 0.75% + (-) 0.1% FS
● Full performance: + (-) 0.25FS
2.The range and zero are continuously adjustable externally
3. Good stability of 0.25% for 60 months
4, positive migration can reach 500%, negative migration can reach 600%
5. Second-line system
6, adjustable damping, resistance to over-voltage
7.Solid sensor design
8, no mechanical moving parts, less maintenance
9. Light weight (2.4kg) All stainless steel flange, easy to install
10.The entire series has a unified structure and strong interchangeability
11, miniaturization (166mm total height)
12.The material of the diaphragm that contacts the medium is optional
13, unilateral anti-overpressure
14.Low pressure cast aluminum alloy shell
15. Range ratio: 100: 1
16. Measurement rate: 0.2S
17. The process connection is compatible with other products for optimal measurement
18. The only sensor in the world with H alloy sheath (patented technology), achieving excellent cold and heat stability
19. Smart transmitter with 16-bit computer
20. Standard 4-20mA, with digital signal based on HART protocol, remote control
21. Support the upgrade to fieldbus and field control technology.
Performance specifications (zero reference calibration range, under reference conditions, silicone oil filled, 316 L stainless steel isolation diaphragm.)
1. Reference accuracy 1.1. Digital and intelligent: ± 0.075% calibration range
1.2. Analog, linear: ± 0.1% calibration range
2. Stability 2.1. Digital and intelligent: 6 months, ± 0.1% URL
2.2. Simulation, linear: 6 months, ± 0.2% URL
3. Influence of ambient temperature
3.1. Digital and intelligent: Zero point error: ± 0.1% URL / 56 ℃ Overall error: ± (0.2% URL + 0.18% calibration range) / 56 ℃
3.2. Simulation, linear zero point error: ± 0.1% URL / 56 ℃ Overall error: ± (0.5% URL + 0.5% calibration range) / 56 ℃
4. Vibration effect In any axis, the vibration effect at 200Hz is ± 0.05% URL / g
5. Power supply effect is less than ± 0.005% output range / volt.
6. Load effect There is no load effect unless the power supply voltage changes.
7, electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference (EMI / RFI impact)
When the field strength reaches 20V / M from 20 to 1000MHz, the output drift is less than ± 0.1% of range. 1.8. The zero drift caused by the installation position is at most ± 0.25kPa. All zero drifts can be corrected; no effect on range.