DX601 / 602 series liquid level transmitters are radio frequency inductive liquid level instruments. It can convert the changes of various level parameters into standard current signals and transmit them to the operation control room for remote display or alarm or automatic control by the secondary instrument or computer. The inductive liquid level transmitter has a good structure and installation method, which can be used for liquid levels under special conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion, easy crystallization, anti-blocking, anti-cold junction and solid powdery and granular materials For continuous detection of level or level , the inductive liquid level transmitter can be widely used for detection control in various industrial processes.
● Characteristics of the instrument
1. Simple structure: without any movable or elastic components, so it is extremely reliable and requires very little maintenance.
2. Convenient installation: The built-in structure especially shows this feature without any special tools.
3. Convenient adjustment: Zero potentiometer and range potentiometer can perform zero point shift or range change within the effective range of liquid level detection. The two adjustments do not affect each other.
4. Wide range of applications; suitable for liquid level measurement of high temperature and high pressure, strong corrosion and other media.
● Effective detection range of performance index: 0-0.2-20m Output signal: 4-20mA, two-wire accuracy: 0.5 level, 1 level, 1.5 level Power supply: Load resistance 0-750Ω DC24V
Pressure range: Negative pressure, normal pressure, high pressure (below 32MPa) Fixing method: Thread mounting M20 × 1.5, M27 × 2 flange Working temperature: -50 ～ 240 ℃ Install DN15, DN25, DN50, DN80.
Ambient temperature: -20 ～ 75 ℃ Special specifications can be customized according to user requirements Applicable media: Acid, alkali, salt or PTFE No on-site display: Analog display 0-100%, digital display, current display
Corrosive arbitrary media Field depth
● Selection table
| Description |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| G |
| D |
Explosion-proof type (Exd ⅡCT6 1 zone does not contain acetylene)
| I |
Intrinsically Safe (Exd ⅡCT4 Zone 1)
| T |
Externally threaded connecting pipe M20 × 1.5
| F |
Flange DN50 PN 0.6MPa GP9119.6-88
| E |
Flange DN100 PN 0.6MPa GP9119.6-88
| S |
M27 × 2 male thread
| Y |
Agreed special requirements
| 4 |
Resistant to strong corrosion
| 8 |
| M1 |
| M2 |
Digital display head
| 02 |
| 05 |
| 07 |
| -□ |
Line length (mm)
| -□ |
Level range (mm)