Intelligent Radar Level Meter
The main principle:
是一种微波物位计，它是微波（雷达）定位技术的一种运用。 Intelligent radar level gauge is a microwave level gauge, which is an application of microwave (radar) positioning technology. It transmits energy waves through a device that can emit energy waves (generally pulse signals). Energy waves encounter
Obstacles reflect and the reflected signal is received by a receiving device. The change in level is determined according to the time difference of the measured energy wave motion process. Microwave signal is processed by the electronic device, into electrical signals associated with the final position thereof.
In microwave level measurement equipment, the energy waves used are usually high-frequency electromagnetic waves with a frequency of 8.3 GHz (mostly around 6 GHz, but also higher frequencies). The device uses energy waves is pulsed wave energy. Usually pulse energy wave
The maximum pulse energy of about 1mW (average power of about 1μW), will not cause radiation damage to other equipment and personnel.
Scope and features:
用于对液体、浆料及颗粒料的物位进行非接触连续测量，适用于温度、压力变化大、有惰性气体或蒸汽存在的场合。 The intelligent radar level gauge is used for non-contact continuous measurement of the level of liquid, slurry and particulate materials, and is suitable for occasions with large changes in temperature and pressure and the presence of inert gas or steam. It uses microwave pulses (PTOF)
Measurement method, and can work normally in the range of industrial frequency band. The beam energy is low, and it can be installed in various metal, non-metallic containers or pipes without harming the human body and the environment.
Has the following characteristics
1. No dead zone, high precision
2. Two-wire technology is an excellent substitute for differential pressure instruments, magnetostrictive, RF admittance, and magnetic flap meters.
3.Unaffected by pressure, vacuum, temperature change, inert gas, soot, steam, etc.
4. Easy installation, durable, maintenance-free
5. The output signal is 4mA ～ 20mA / HART protocol. The calibration is simple and easy. On-site calibration operation is easily realized through the digital LCD display. Simple configuration and programming are realized through software.
6. Sensitive measurement and fast refresh rate.
7, suitable for high temperature conditions, up to 200 ℃ process temperature, when using high temperature extension antenna up to 350 ℃