是用来连接校验仪与被校验仪表的连接体，由于各种压力仪表的螺纹接口尺寸多种多样，正常配置的压力接头不能适应多种接口的连接，不同的螺纹 The pressure conversion connector is used to connect the calibrator to the instrument being calibrated. Due to the various sizes of the screw interface of various pressure instruments, the pressure connector of a normal configuration cannot adapt to the connection of multiple interfaces.
对于这种工控场合特别适用，被压力校验行业广泛应用。 The specifications are equipped with different adapters, so the multi-suited pressure adapters produced by our company are particularly suitable for this kind of industrial control occasions and are widely used in the pressure calibration industry.
Pressure gauges used in industrial sites often contain a large amount of dust, impurities, and oil. During the verification and test of pressure instruments, dust, impurities and oil in the inspected meter will enter the pressure pump through the pressure transmitting medium. If not
When the pressure pump is cleaned, the pressure pump may be blocked and not work properly. At the same time, there are sealed tangles such as ramie and raw materials at the connection thread of the pressure gauge. If it is not removed, it is difficult (or impossible) to connect with the inspection equipment, which is very difficult to remove.
Therefore, it is particularly recommended to purchase the gas filter YK200-5, liquid filter YK200-6, and YK200-7 pressure pump produced by our York instrument company to ensure the normal operation of the pressure pump.
If there is a special interface instrument, YK200-1 universal instrument conversion connector group and remote transmission hose of various specifications can be selected.
注意事项： Notes on pressure conversion joints :
(1) In order to ensure that the instrument is not affected by the measured medium or the viscosity is too large, the crystallization should be installed;
(2) In order to ensure that the instrument is not affected by the rapid change of the measured medium or the pulsating pressure, a buffer is installed. Especially when the pressure increases sharply and the pressure drops sharply, it is the easiest to cause the pressure instrument to be damaged and scrapped, and even the spring tube is cracked to cause leakage;
(3) In order to ensure that the instrument is not affected by vibration, pressure gauges should be equipped with shock absorption devices and fixtures;
(4) In order to ensure that the instrument is not affected by the high temperature of the measured medium, a liquid-filled pipe bending device should be installed;
(5) Dedicated special instruments are strictly forbidden to use for other purposes. It is also strictly forbidden to measure on devices without special reliability, and it is strictly forbidden to use general pressure gauges for pressure measurement of special media;
(6) For newly purchased pressure measuring instruments, be sure to perform measurement verification before installation and use to prevent vibration, damage or other factors from destroying the accuracy of the pressure instrument during transportation.