1. Check whether the appearance of the meter is complete? Does the surface have water or moisture? Is the body neat? Do daily protection work such as waterproof, bump-proof, pressure-proof and explosion-proof.
2. Check whether the pipeline is leaking, gas leaking, etc. If there is timely treatment and measuring the anti-corrosion condition of the pipeline and signal line, it must be intact and beautiful.
3. Check whether the valve of the instrument has oil (butter, mechanical oil, lead powder) to ensure that the valve switch can be used flexibly.
4. If there is a differential pressure and pressure change, regular drainage is required to prevent the measurement pipeline valve from being blocked, and record each drainage situation to ensure that you have a good idea.
5. The pressure gauge (boiler drum pressure, main steam pressure, economizer outlet pressure, and high over-steam outlet pressure) shall be tested at least every six months to make a good identification record. The analog instruments must also be calibrated on a regular basis.
6. Combine the process check to confirm whether the secondary display is accurate and reliable, or check and process in time. The main unit, operating machine, instrument cabinet, etc. must handle dust in time.
Draw the actual wiring diagram. When checking the instrument control circuit or wiring, then perform the disassembly inspection. Make a backup before changing the operating procedure! When the meter is overhauled, maintained, and handled, you should contact the main control personnel in time to take emergency measures, especially when handling the parking interlock circuit, you must take measures to ensure normal production, and cut off the parking interlock to handle the failure!
8. Maintain the analysis table in a timely manner every day.
9. When replacing the pressure gauge, pay attention to "the actual pressure of the process cannot exceed 2/3 of the pressure gauge range", and determine the range of the installed pressure gauge with the following regulations.
10. Pay attention to the positive and negative terminals of the thermocouple output signal when replacing the thermocouple.
11. Pay attention to cut short one by one when cutting more than two wires to prevent electric shock or damage to the equipment.
12. Pay attention to the prohibition of live operation and plug-in plug-ins during instrument and microcomputer maintenance.
13. Pay attention to close the valve when handling failures, or have maintenance conditions to be maintained after the process is depressurized.
14. In order to avoid affecting the maintenance of the instrument, it is necessary to make a plan for purchasing spare parts and spare parts in advance.
15. When measuring the instrument and on-site measurement points, indicate the name and line number of the measurement point and the instrument. The number of the wiring behind the panel should be clear.
16, in the winter to do a good job of anti-freezing, insulation work.