I. Introduction of stainless steel pressure gauge:
Stainless steel series pressure gauges are widely used in petrochemical, metallurgical and mining, machinery manufacturing, power stations, transportation, food, scientific research and other industries. Products with high accuracy, full range, excellent quality and price
Reasonable and won the trust of customers.
The product series include: general pressure gauges, vacuum gauges, acetylene gauges, argon gauges, carbon dioxide gauges, ammonia gas gauges and other gas pressure gauges. Special pressure gauges include: safety stainless steel pressure gauges, shockproof pressure gauges, diaphragm pressure gauges,
Cold coal meter, tire pressure gauge, etc. And to undertake a variety of non-standard products, such as: dual-scale pressure gauges Mpa, psi, bar, kgf / cm2 and other pressure unit pressure gauges.
The stainless steel pressure gauge's screw connections are: American, British and other special threads to replace imported similar products.
Stainless steel pressure gauge pressure range: -0.1 ~ 0, 0 ~ 160Mpa, etc.
用途： Second, the use of stainless steel pressure gauge :
Stainless steel pressure gauges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, power stations and other industrial sectors to measure the pressure of various fluid media in the process of high requirements on corrosion resistance and vibration resistance.
Structure and principle of stainless steel pressure gauge:
Stainless steel pressure gauge is composed of measuring system (including stainless steel joint, spring tube, gear transmission mechanism), indicator part (including pointer and dial), and case part. The measuring system is all made of stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance.
The working principle of the stainless steel pressure gauge is based on the deformation of the elastic element-the spring tube. The measured medium enters the spring tube from the joint, causing the end of the spring tube to be displaced.
The pressure of the measured medium is indicated on the dial.
The structure types of stainless steel pressure gauges are type I (radial) and type II (radial rear edge).
1. Selection of pressure measurement point, the selected pressure measurement point can reflect the real situation of the measured pressure.
(1) It should be selected in the section of the pipe where the measured medium flows in a straight line, and not in the bend, branch, dead angle or other place where vortex is easy to form.
(2) When measuring the pressure of the flowing medium, the pressure taking point should be perpendicular to the flow direction to remove the burr of the drilling hole.
(3) When measuring liquid pressure, the pressure taking point should be at the lower part of the pipeline so that no gas will accumulate in the pressure guiding tube. When measuring gas, the pressure taking point should be above the pipeline so that no liquid will accumulate in the pressure guiding tube.
的要点 Essentials of stainless steel pressure gauges
1. Stainless steel pressure gauge pressure range: -0.1 ~ 1Mpa / 0 ~ 250Mpa
2. Accuracy level: 0.6 / 1.0 / 1.6
3. Wetted material: -1 = brass / bronze, -2 = copper alloy, -3 = stainless steel, -6 = Montessori
4, stainless steel pressure gauge connection: radial connection (no code), axial connection (r), front band edge, rear band edge connection
5. Process connection of stainless steel pressure gauge: 1/4 "BSP, 1/2" BSP, 1/4 "NPT, M12 * 1.5, 1/2" NPT or M20 * 1.5
6. Stainless steel pressure gauge has dial material: carbon steel, stainless steel, glass fiber reinforced polyamide
7, scale unit MPA, KPA, PSI, BAR, kg / cm2, "H2O," Hg
8.Aluminum trimmer pointer
9.Zero pointer, maximum pointer
10.Stainless steel pressure gauge has special dial, such as dual range, special unit, clear scale, etc.
11.Sturdy front panel safety structure with pressure relief rear cover
12. Welded Bourdon tube can extend the service life of Bourdon tube
13. Over-voltage / vacuum protection measures: over-voltage protection nails, vacuum protection nails
14. Table glass: Shockproof glass / laminated safety glass
15. Damping nail: effectively eliminate pulsation
16. Oil-filled: able to resist the impact of the pressure of the measured medium and the severe vibration of the working environment, taking into account the corrosion resistance and seismic performance
17. General-purpose stainless steel movement made in Germany for longer service life
符合多个国家的标准认证 18.Stainless steel pressure gauge conforms to the standards of multiple countries