| Address: Xiongyi, Jinhe Road, Jinhu County, Jiangsu Province |
| Phone: 0517-86900901 |
| Fax: 0517-86900902 |
| Postcode: 211600 |
| http://zzyfwh.com |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| Installation points of vortex flowmeter |
| 2011-7-15 16:42:10 |
Installation points of vortex flowmeter
1. The vortex flowmeter can only measure in one direction. When installing, pay attention to ensure that the medium flow direction is consistent with the direction shown by the arrow of the flowmeter.
2. The best installation method of vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. That is, the flow meter is installed on a vertical pipe, and the flow direction is from bottom to top.
3. For horizontal installation, the flowmeter must be installed in the high-pressure area of the entire system and the corresponding outlet pressure must be ensured. Do not install it at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point often has gas accumulation and the pipeline is not full.
4. When measuring high-temperature fluids, try to use a vertical installation method; if you have to install it horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downward or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to the air flow at the installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter in front of the flowmeter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the vortex flowmeter are guaranteed. If there are interference sources such as elbows, indentations, and expansions in front of the flowmeter , you must ensure that the pipe diameter is 30-40 times in front of the flowmeter and 6 times in diameter after the flowmeter. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulating valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. Note that the diameter of the pipeline should be slightly larger than or equal to the internal diameter of the instrument during installation.
7. When using a sealing ring, note that the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly greater than or equal to the internal diameter of the meter, and the center of the sealing ring is located in the pipeline.