| Address: Xiongyi, Jinhe Road, Jinhu County, Jiangsu Province |
| Phone: 0517-86900901 |
| Fax: 0517-86900902 |
| Postcode: 211600 |
| http://zzyfwh.com |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| Elbow flowmeter installation process |
| 2011-5-19 10:12:53 |
When installing the L-shaped elbow flow sensor:
1. First, intercept two straight pipe sections with the same pipe diameter as the pressure bending pipe, with a length of more than 1 diameter.
2. On a better platform (or flat ground), weld the intercepted two straight pipe sections to the pressure bending pipe in a 90o vertical state, and ensure the welding quality. 3. Weld the prefabricated pipe to the process pipe.
4. The elbow sensor is welded to the process pipe to make it work in the horizontal space as much as possible. When the site does not have horizontal installation conditions, it can be installed in a vertical space.
Second, the S-shaped elbow flow sensor is connected to the process pipeline by a flange, which can flow in accordance with the sensor mark and is connected with the process pipeline in a horizontal space.
Third, when the elbow flow sensor is installed, the length of the straight pipe section at the front end should be greater than 5 times the diameter, and the length of the straight pipe section at the rear end should be greater than 2 times the diameter.
Commissioning of elbow flowmeter:
Inspection before commissioning 1. Check whether the piping, installation and wiring of each transmitter (including differential pressure, pressure and temperature transmitters) are correct.
2. Check whether all welding interfaces and threaded joints are tight and not leaked.
3. Check whether the secondary instrument wiring is correct and the wiring with each transmitter is correct. Focus on checking the position of the power connector.
4. After the above check is correct, connect the secondary instrument power supply.
Article link: Jiangsu Dongxiang Instrument Co., Ltd. http://zzyfwh.com/⎝⎛星力捕鱼⎞⎠/jswz/