Intelligent radar level gauge is a microwave level gauge, which is an application of microwave (radar) positioning technology. 是通过一个可以发射能量波(一般为脉冲信号)的装置发射能量波，能量波遇 Radar level gauges transmit energy waves through a device that can transmit energy waves (generally pulse signals).
The reflection from the obstacle is received by a receiving device. The change in level is determined according to the time difference of the measured energy wave motion process. The microwave signal is processed by the electronic device, and finally converted into a level-related
electric signal. In microwave level measurement equipment, the energy waves used are usually high-frequency electromagnetic waves. The device uses energy waves is pulsed wave energy. The maximum pulse energy of a general pulse energy wave is about 1mW (average power is
1μW), will not cause radiation damage to other equipment and personnel.
Application scope and characteristics
仪表用于对液体、浆料及颗粒料的物位进行非接触连续测量，适用于温度、压力变化大、有惰性气体或蒸汽存在的场合。 Intelligent radar level gauges are used for non-contact continuous measurement of the level of liquids, slurries and granules, and are suitable for occasions with large changes in temperature and pressure and the presence of inert gases or steam. It uses microwave pulses (PTOF)
Measurement method, and can work normally in the range of industrial frequency band. The beam energy is low, and it can be installed in various metal, non-metallic containers or pipes without harming the human body and the environment.
Has the following characteristics
1. No dead zone, high precision
2. Two-wire technology is an excellent substitute for differential pressure instruments, magnetostrictive, RF admittance, and magnetic flap meters.
3.Unaffected by pressure, vacuum, temperature change, inert gas, soot, steam, etc.
4. Easy installation, durable, maintenance-free
5. The output signal is 4mA ～ 20mA or according to the HART protocol. The calibration is simple and easy. On-site calibration operation is easily realized through the digital LCD display. Simple configuration settings and programming are realized through software.
6. Sensitive measurement and fast refresh rate.
7, suitable for high temperature conditions, up to 200 ℃ process temperature, when using high temperature extension antenna up to 350 ℃
The main technical parameters
1. Measuring range: 0 --- 45 meters;
2. Process connection: thread or flange;
3. Process temperature: -40 -130 ℃ (high temperature type can reach 350 ℃);
4. Process pressure: -1.0… 60 bar;
5. Working frequency: 8.4GHz;
6. Beam angle: about 20 °;
7. Repeatability: ± 3mm;
8. Resolution: 1mm;
9. Current signal: 4 ～ 20mA / HART communication protocol;
10. Accuracy: <0.1%;
11. Communication interface: HART communication protocol;
12. Power supply: 24V DC (+/- 10%) / Ripple voltage: 1Vpp;
13. Power consumption: 22.5mA (max);
14. Response time: ≥0.3s (depending on the specific situation);
15. Explosion-proof certification: Exia II CT6;
16. Enclosure protection level: IP68;
17. Two-wire wiring: One two-core wire is common for power supply and signal output;
18. Cable entry: two M201.5 (cable diameter 5… 9mm).
The microwave level meter works similarly to radar: it transmits microwaves to the measured target, and the echoes reflected by the target are returned to the transmitter to be received, compared with the transmitted wave, to determine the existence of the target and to calculate the distance from the transmitter to the target.
The level measurement field that troubles users today is the level measurement of some large solid silos, especially for silos filled with dust and disturbance within 50/100 meters. Related technology instruments such as capacitors or guided wave mines
TDR will receive a strong tension load when the material level drops during discharge, which may damage the meter or pull down the roof of the warehouse. Heavy hammers often have problems with submerged hammers that require frequent maintenance, as do most other mechanical meters. And high
Dust conditions may exceed the capabilities of non-contact ultrasonic level measurement systems. High-frequency FM radar technology is particularly suitable for level measurement of such large solid silos!
固体和液体介质,适用于各种复杂测量，如小介电常数介质，温度、压力变化大，腐蚀性工况，粉煤灰等介质，以及挥发腐蚀性液体介质。 Intelligent radar level gauges for solid and liquid media are suitable for various complex measurements, such as small dielectric constant media, large temperature and pressure changes, corrosive conditions, fly ash and other media, and volatile corrosive liquid media.
Smart radar level gauge installation:
1. Recommended distance (1) from the wall to the outer wall of the installation pipe.
2. The distance from the tank wall is 1/6 of the tank diameter, and the minimum distance is 200mm.
3. It cannot be installed above the inlet (4).
4. If the distance between the meter and the tank wall cannot be maintained, the medium on the tank wall will stick to cause false echoes. When debugging the meter, the false echo storage should be performed.
Note for smart radar level gauge: the measurement range is calculated from the point where the beam touches the tank low, but in special cases, if the tank low is concave or tapered, the measurement cannot be performed when the level is below this point. If the medium is low
When the electric constant is at a low liquid level, the tank is visible at a low level. In order to ensure the measurement accuracy at this time, it is recommended to set the zero point at a position of low height C. It is theoretically possible to measure the position of the antenna tip, but taking into account corrosion and adhesion
Attached effects, the final value of the measurement range should be at least 100mm from the tip of the antenna. For overflow protection, a safety distance can be defined to be attached to the dead zone. The minimum measurement range is related to the antenna. Depending on the concentration, foam can
In order to absorb the microwave, it can be reflected again, but it can be measured under certain conditions.