| Address: Xiongyi, Jinhe Road, Jinhu County, Jiangsu Province |
| Phone: 0517-86900901 |
| Fax: 0517-86900902 |
| Postcode: 211600 |
| http://zzyfwh.com |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| The right way to use a magnetic flap level gauge |
| 2012-11-23 17:08:26 |
1. There is a magnetically conductive substance around the body of the magnetic flap level meter, and it cannot be fixed with iron wire, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the magnetic flap level meter.
If users use heat tracing pipes by themselves, they must choose non-magnetic conductive materials, such as copper pipes. Heat tracing temperature is determined according to the condition of the medium
The magnetic flap liquid level gauge should be installed vertically, and a ball valve should be installed between the magnetic flap liquid level gauge and the container's guide tube to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
The medium must not contain solid or magnetic substances to avoid blocking the float
Before using the magnetic flap level gauge, use calibration magnetic steel to set the small balls below zero to red and other balls to white;
Open the bottom flange and install the magnetic float.
When the magnetic flap level gauge is debugged, the upper inlet valve should be opened first, and then the lower valve should be slowly opened to allow the medium to enter the main pipe smoothly (the medium should be prevented from impacting the float rapidly during operation, which will cause the float to fluctuate and affect the display accuracy) Observe whether the magnetic red and white ball flip is normal, then close the lower introduction valve and open the drain valve to lower the liquid level in the main conduit. Operate three times according to this method. Shanghai Yungu meter is normal and can be put into operation (corrosive and other special (Except liquid)
Should be cleaned from time to time to remove impurities according to the condition of the medium
For liquid level gauges that exceed a certain length (common type> 3 meters, anti-corrosion type> 2 meters), the intermediate reinforcement flange or ears need to be added for fixed support to increase strength and overcome their own weight
The installation position of the magnetic flap liquid level meter should avoid or stay away from the inlet and outlet of the material medium to avoid rapid changes in the local area of the material fluid, which affects the accuracy of the level measurement.
11. When equipped with remote transmission supporting instruments, the following should be done:
(1) The remote transmission supporting instrument should be close to the main pipe of the level gauge and fixed with a stainless steel hoop (iron is prohibited);
(2) The sensing surface on the remote supporting instrument should face and close to the main duct;
(3) The zero position of the remote supporting instrument should be on the same level as the zero indication of the liquid level gauge;
(4) The connection between the remote transmission supporting instrument and the display instrument or industrial control computer should be laid through a protective tube alone or with a shielded two-core cable;
(5) After laying the wire entry hole of the junction box, it is required to be well sealed to prevent the invasion of remote transmission equipment from working properly due to the invasion of rainwater and moisture. The junction box should be covered in time after the maintenance or commissioning is completed.