Use of radar level gauge
1. For the measurement of the liquid level of a container with a large liquid level fluctuation, a liquid level meter with a bypass pipe can be used to reduce the effect of the liquid level fluctuation;
天线的轴线应与液位的反射表面垂直； 2. The axis of the radar level gauge antenna should be perpendicular to the reflective surface of the liquid level;
3.For round or oval containers, it should be installed at a distance of 1 / 2R (R is the radius of the container) from the center, not at the center of the top of the round or oval container,
Otherwise, after the multiple reflections of the container wall, the radar wave will be collected at the center of the container top, forming a strong interference wave, which will affect the accurate measurement; the horn-type radar level gauge horn
The mouth should be a certain distance beyond the inner surface of the mounting hole (> 10mm, the antenna of the rod level gauge should protrude from the mounting hole, and the length of the mounting hole must not exceed 100mm;
4. 85% of faults in the application of cable radar are caused by improper installation, 14.5% of faults are caused by improper parameter settings, and 0.5% of faults are caused by the instrument itself;
的信号范围内、会产生干扰的反射波、影响液位测量； 5. Stirring valves in the tank, adhesions on the wall of the tank, stairs and other objects; if it is within the signal range of the radar level gauge , it will produce interference reflected waves and affect the level measurement;
安装需要注意的事项 Matters needing attention in radar level gauge installation
1. The minimum measurement range is related to the antenna;
2. Considering the influence of corrosion and adhesion, the final value of the measurement range should be at least 100mm from the tip of the antenna; theoretically it is possible to measure the position of the antenna tip;
3. The measurement range is calculated from the point where the beam touches the tank low, but in special cases, if the tank bottom is concave or conical, the measurement cannot be performed when the level is below this point.
4. For overflow protection, a safety distance can be defined to be attached to the blind zone;
5. If the medium has a low dielectric constant, when it is at a low liquid level, the bottom of the tank is visible. At this time, in order to ensure the measurement accuracy, it is recommended to set the zero point at a low height of C.
6: Depending on the concentration, the foam can both absorb and reflect microwaves, but it can be measured under certain conditions.