1. Pointer jitter:
1. Slight pointer shake: Generally caused by media fluctuations. This can be overcome by increasing damping.
2. Moderate pointer jitter: Generally caused by the state of media flow. For gas, it is generally caused by the unstable operating pressure of the medium. Can use voltage stabilization or flow stabilization device to overcome or increase the air flow damping of the float flowmeter.
3. Vigorous pointer jitter: Mainly due to the pulsation of the medium, the unstable air pressure, or the pressure, temperature, and flow rate of the gas operating state given by the user do not match the actual status of the float flowmeter, and there are large differences that cause the float flowmeter to exceed the range.
Second, the pointer stops at a certain position
的浮子卡死。 The main reason is that the float of the float flowmeter is stuck.
Generally, because the float flowmeter opens the valve too quickly during use, the float quickly hits the stopper upwards, causing the stopper to deform and the floater stuck. However, it is not ruled out that the float is stuck because the float guide rod and the stop ring are not concentric. The instrument can be removed during processing,
Remove the deformed stopper and check whether it is concentric with the guide rod. If the concentricity can be corrected, then install the float and push the float by hand to feel the float float up and down. Be sure to install it vertically or horizontally, and do not tilt it.
Otherwise, it may easily cause card meters and bring errors to the measurement.
Large measurement error
1.The installation does not meet the requirements;
要保持垂直，倾角不大于20度; For vertical installation of the float flowmeter, keep it vertical and the inclination angle is not greater than 20 degrees;
For the horizontal installation of the float flowmeter to maintain the level, the inclination angle is not greater than 20 degrees;
There must be no ferromagnetic objects in the 100mm space around the float meter;
The installation position should be far away from the valve reducer, the pump outlet, and the turning point of the process pipeline. To maintain the requirements of the first 5D after 250mm straight pipe section.
2. Large density change of liquid medium is also a cause of large error. Before the instrument is calibrated, the medium is converted according to the density given by the user, and converted to the water flow under the calibration state for calibration. Therefore, if the medium density changes greatly,
Will cause great errors in the measurement. The solution is to bring the changed medium density into the formula, convert it into an error correction coefficient, and then multiply the flow rate measured by the flow meter by the coefficient to replace the real flow rate.
3. Since the gas medium is greatly affected by temperature and pressure, it is recommended to use the temperature and pressure compensation method to obtain the true flow rate.
传感磁钢、指针、配重、旋转磁钢等活动部件松动，造成误差较大。 4. Due to long-term use and pipeline vibration and other factors, the floating flowmeter sensing magnetic steel, pointer, counterweight, rotating magnetic steel and other moving parts are loose, causing large errors. Solution: first push the pointer by hand to verify. First press the pointer at the RP position.
See if the output is 4mA and whether the flow rate display is 0%, and then verify according to the scale. If a discrepancy is found, the position of the component can be adjusted. Generally requires professional adjustment, otherwise the position will be lost, and it needs to be returned to the factory for correction.
Fourth, no current output
1. First see if the wiring is correct.
2. Whether the LCD has a display, if there is no output, the output tube is mostly broken, and the circuit board needs to be replaced.
3. Lost calibration value. Due to the failure of E2PROM, the calibration data of the instrument is lost, and no output current will be caused, and the current will remain unchanged. Solution: Available data recovery operation, if it does not work, you can set the data in password 2000 first, and then set the data in password 4011
The method is to manually push the pointer to calibrate the data from RP to 100%.
V. No on-site display
1. Check whether the wiring is correct.
2. Check whether the power supply is correct.
3. Reinstall the LCD module, and check the contact is not correct.
4. For multi-wire power supply mode, check whether terminals 12 and 13 are connected to ammeter or short circuit.
Six, the field LCD always displays 0 or full scale
1. Check the set range and zero parameters in the 2000 password. ZERO is required to be less than the value of SPAN, and the two values cannot be equal.
2. Check if the sampling data comes up, push the pointer with your hand to see the sampling value change. If there is no change, the sampling circuit of the circuit board is generally faulty and the circuit board needs to be replaced.
Seven, the alarm is incorrect
1. Check that the deviation setting d cannot be too large.
2. Whether the logic function is correct in the FUN function. HA-A stands for positive upper logic. LA-A means lower limit positive logic.
3. Check the alarm value setting size in SU.
4. If the LCD bar code is correct and the output has no action, you can check whether the external power source and the negative pole of the external power source are connected to the negative pole of the instrument.
5. The circuit board is faulty. Replace the circuit board.
Eight, the cumulative pulse output is incorrect
1. Check whether the alarm value of the cumulative pulse output is set to zero.
2. The circuit board is faulty. Replace the circuit board.