When we purchase the flange seal of the magnetic flap level gauge after operation, we must regularly check its compression condition to maintain the necessary effective compression force to ensure the flange seal.
The inspection methods are as follows:
1. Use a test hammer to tap the nut or washer to check whether the bolt is loose.
2. In the case of high temperature and operation fluctuations, regular bolt re-tightening is required.
3. The disc spring can be installed under the condition that bolts are easy to be loosened, and the effect is better.
The following inspections can be added to the key parts of the magnetic flap level gauge flange:
1. For flange gap measurement, check whether the gap size is consistent.
2. For bolts in high temperature parts, the elongation of the bolts should be checked to calculate the effective compression.