Electromagnetic (ultrasonic) flowmeters can normally operate for a long time without maintenance after installation. After that, daily maintenance and daily inspection are required. It is not a big problem to not receive a signal or the signal is too weak. Do n’t be nervous when it appears. You can do it by doing the following steps.
1. First check whether the pipeline is full of fluid;
2. When the pipe is too close to the wall, you can install the probe on the pipe diameter with an inclined angle, instead of installing on the horizontal pipe diameter, you should use the Z method to install the probe;
3. Carefully and thoroughly polish the dense part of the bright pipe, and apply sufficient adhesive to install the probe;
4. Slowly move each probe near the installation point and find the maximum signal point to prevent the installation point that can receive a strong signal from being missed by the ultrasonic beam reflecting out of the expected area due to fouling of the inner wall of the pipe or local deformation of the pipe. ;
5. For the metal pipe with serious scaling on the inner wall of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you can use the method of hitting to make the scaling part fall off or crack (but it should be noted that this method sometimes does not help the ultrasound because of the gap between the scaling and the inner wall. Transmission).