为国内统设通用性强、结构简单、维修方便。 Jinhu Dongxiang glass rotor flowmeter is designed for domestic use with strong versatility, simple structure and convenient maintenance. Segmented measurement, flexible measurement range, and small flow can be measured. The test body is made of various materials and can measure corrosive media. With a regulating valve below DN10, it is convenient for users. There are the following requirements during installation and use:
1. Before using the glass rotor flowmeter, please check the technical parameters such as: measuring range, accuracy level, rated working pressure, temperature and other parameters that meet the requirements for use.
2. Before installation, remove the top lining which is used for transportation protection. And check the cone tube for damage, whether the float can move up and down freely, and it can be installed only after it is normal.
3. The newly installed pipeline should be flushed clean.
的中心线与铅垂线的夹角应不超过5度。 4. Make the minimum graduation value of the rotor flow meter below and install it vertically on the vibration-free pipe. The angle between the center line of the glass rotor flow meter and the plumb line should not exceed 5 degrees. Due to the large diameter flowmeter
In order to avoid bending of the pipeline, measures such as strengthening support can be taken if necessary.
5. During installation, the rotor flowmeter should be protected from excessive external force, such as pressure and torque.
6. If necessary, install a filter upstream of the rotor flowmeter to block the rotor flowmeter according to different working conditions in use to prevent contamination by impurities.
7. If the fluid is unstable and has a pulsating flow, a buffer can be installed to ensure the good measurement of the rotor flowmeter to eliminate the pulsating flow.
在使用时，应先缓慢旋开流量计上游管道上的控制阀门，然后用调节阀调节流量，以免突然开启造成浮子急速上升击损锥管。 8. When the glass tube rotor flowmeter is in use, first slowly open the control valve on the upstream pipe of the flowmeter, and then adjust the flow with the regulating valve, so as to avoid the sudden rise of the float and the damage to the cone tube.
9. In order to obtain accurate measurement accuracy, it is recommended that the common flow rate of the measured fluid should be more than 60% of the graduated flow rate of the rotor flow meter.
Since the glass tube rotor flowmeter is mostly made of glass, care must be taken in its use and transportation. Xi'an Yunyi sends glass rotor flowmeters to customers for delivery in wooden cases. If the transportation process
We promise to replace any problems in it. Ensure customers can use our products with satisfaction