Instrument appearance cleaning steps:
1. Clean the dust and oil on the outside of the instrument with a dry cotton cloth or wipe paper first (be careful when the instrument is injured when cleaning);
2. Then wipe the appearance of the instrument with a dry cotton cloth or wipe paper with some alcohol.
Instrument mirror mirror cleaning steps:
1. First wipe the lens surface with lens cleaning paper (do not wipe carefully to avoid damaging the mirror surface);
2. Then use a cotton swab (cotton swab) to dip Xiaoxu's industrial alcohol and carefully wipe the mirror surface (note: you need to wait for the alcohol to evaporate before reinstalling);
3. After installation, you need to borrow the image again to observe the results of cleaning. The mirror surface can be divided into two parts: the correction glass and the lens group in the lens. Because dust particles can cause imaging black spots, the mirror surface is particularly important .
Instrumentation granite surface wiping steps:
1. First use a dry face or wipe paper to wipe the dust on the granite surface and the oil stains left after measurement;
2. Then apply a little alcohol on the clean dry face and wipe the granite surface (if necessary, you can choose to continue to wipe with a special maintenance oil).
Instrument transmission part: It is divided into dry friction part and lubrication part, and the dry friction part is distinguished by air bearing and toothless screw transmission mechanism.
Dry friction part maintenance steps:
1. First wipe the dust and oil on the friction surface with a dry cotton cloth or wipe paper. You can also use a hair dryer or a blower to blow away the dust;
2. If it is not clean, if necessary, you can also use a dry cotton cloth or wipe paper with alcohol or high-grade lubricant to wipe the surface.
Lubrication part maintenance steps:
1. First wipe the dust with a dry cotton cloth;
2. Add lubricating oil or lubricating gun to the lubrication part.