Variety and selection of DX-glass rotor flowmeter
DX-glass rotor flowmeter can be divided into: ordinary type, ribbed vascular type, micro flow and small outline type, corrosion resistance, laboratory type, thermal insulation type, alarm type and high pressure resistance type according to its use and application
Eight series. According to the national series of instrument series spectrum, no matter which series, including a maximum of 12 diameters from 1 mm to 100 mm, the measurable flow rate range is: liquid (water) 0.1 ml / min ~ 40 Li
M3 / h, gas (air) 1ml / min ~ 1000m3 / h. The glass rotor flowmeter used for environmental protection instruments generally has a diameter of no more than 10 mm, and the measured flow belongs to a small flow range.
的选用可从以下几个方面考虑。 The selection of DX-glass rotor flowmeter can be considered from the following aspects.
1. The object of measurement. That is to measure the type of medium, pressure, and chemical properties. For liquid and gaseous media, for corrosive media, a corrosion-resistant flowmeter should be selected.
2. The performance of the flow meter itself. After the above conditions are determined, generally speaking, if there is no major change in price, a needle valve can be preferentially placed on the upper part of the flow meter; those with larger flow holes are directly flow-scaled; the structure is simple
Single; smaller external dimensions, etc. If it is a small flow range, you can use the ball float type, because it is stable during measurement, not easy to accumulate dust, high accuracy, and good interchangeability.
3． Select based on price. Generally speaking, high accuracy and high price. To select the instrument accuracy level according to the measurement purpose, if you only need to control the throughput of the measurement medium and adjust it after trial operation, you must always stabilize this in the future.
Throughput, then accuracy is secondary.
There are the following requirements during installation and use:
在使用安装前，应先检查技术参数如：测量范围，精确度等级，额定工作压力，温度等参数是否符合使用要求。 1. Before using the DX-glass rotor flowmeter , please check the technical parameters such as: measurement range, accuracy level, rated working pressure, temperature and other parameters that meet the requirements of use.
2. Before installation, remove the top lining which is used for transportation protection. And check the cone tube for damage, whether the float can move up and down freely, and it can be installed only after it is normal.
3. The newly installed pipeline should be flushed clean.
4. Make the minimum graduation value of the rotor flow meter below and install it vertically on a pipe without vibration. The angle between the center line of the rotor flow meter and the plumb line should not exceed 5 degrees. Large-caliber flowmeters are heavy, so
Pipes are bent, and measures such as reinforcement support can be taken if necessary.
5. During installation, the rotor flowmeter should be protected from excessive external force, such as pressure and torque.
6. If necessary, install a filter upstream of the rotor flowmeter to block the rotor flowmeter according to different working conditions in use to prevent contamination by impurities.
7. If the fluid is unstable and has a pulsating flow, a buffer can be installed to ensure the good measurement of the rotor flowmeter to eliminate the pulsating flow.
8. When the rotor flowmeter is in use, slowly open the control valve on the upstream pipe of the flowmeter, and then use the regulating valve to adjust the flow rate, so as to avoid the sudden rise of the float and the damage to the cone tube.
9. In order to obtain accurate measurement accuracy, it is recommended that the common flow rate of the measured fluid should be more than 60% of the graduated flow rate of the rotor flow meter.
由于流量计本体大部分为玻璃材质，使用及运输就要必须要小心。 DX-glass tube rotor flowmeter Because the body of the flowmeter is mostly made of glass, care must be taken in its use and transportation. Jinhu Dongxiang sends glass rotor flowmeters to customers
Hand transportation. If there is any problem during transportation, we promise to replace it. Ensure that customers can use our products with satisfaction.