Jinhu Dongxiang Instrument Co., Ltd. designated the V-cone flowmeter as the main product of the company's lower half in May 2011, strengthening publicity and product quality improvement, and timely after-sales service. Service Hotline: 0517-86900901
Typical application of V-cone flowmeter : Gas: gas, air, hydrogen, natural gas, nitrogen, liquefied petroleum gas, hydrogen peroxide, flue gas, methane, butane, chlorine, gas, biogas, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, acetylene , Phosgene, oxygen, compressed air, argon, toluene, benzene, xylene, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, etc.
Liquids: methanol, ethanol, alcohol, acetone, styrene, xylene, liquid oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, calcium chloride, sodium carbonate, alkaline flowmeter, oxalic acid flowmeter, hypochlorous acid, alum, formic acid, acid-resistant flowmeter, Acetic acid flow meter, phosphoric acid flow meter, hydrofluoric acid flow meter, acetic acid flow meter, glacial acetic acid flow meter, aqua regia flow meter, sulfuric acid flow meter, hydrochloric acid flow meter, heat transfer oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, engine oil, asphalt, paraffin , Insulating oil, crude oil, milk, distilled water, beer, gasoline, residual oil, light oil flowmeter, heavy oil flowmeter, kerosene flowmeter, diesel flowmeter, oil flowmeter, circulating water flowmeter, cooling water flowmeter, purified water Flow meter, ion water flow meter, sewage flow meter, water flow meter.
Steam: Superheated steam, saturated steam.
V-Cone Flowmeter Principle
The tower (V-shaped cone) flow meter has the same principle as other differential pressure flow meters, and is also a throttled differential pressure flow meter. The appearance of the tower (V-shaped cone) broke the structure pattern that has been inherited for nearly a century, making the throttled differential pressure instrument a "qualitative leap". The major breakthrough of the tower-shaped (V-cone) flowmeter lies in "variable fluid shrinkage in the center of the pipe center to the side wall shrinkage". In recent years, based on the unique advantages of the original V-shaped cone, we have also developed a tower-shaped flow meter with a number of anti-blocking patents from our company. The flow meter uses a number of patented technologies such as multi-hole pressure extraction, ring chamber pressure extraction, and integrated installation. Widely used in the measurement of particularly dirty fluids (such as: coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, etc. in steel plants).
※ It has good accuracy (≤0.5%) and repeatability (≤0.1%).
※ It has a wide range ratio (10 ﹕ 1 ～ 15 ﹕ 1).
※ It has the function of rectifying the fluid, so only very short straight pipe sections are required (front 1 to 3D and back 0 to 1D).
※ With self-cleaning function, it can measure dirty and fouling fluid.
※ The key parts of the throttle are not worn, so they can work stably for a long time.
Technical characteristics of V-cone flowmeter : 1. Low installation requirements: straight 0 ~ 3D straight pipes, and rear 0 ~ 1D straight pipe sections;
2. Wide range ratio: usually 10: 1, choosing the right parameter can achieve a maximum of 50: 1;
3. Small pressure loss: the same β value, the pressure loss is 1/3 ～ 1/5 of the orifice plate;
4. Abrasion resistance: After the streamlined cone is throttled, a vacuum layer effect is generated on the surface of the cone, making the cone difficult to wear;
5. Non-clogging and non-adhesion: The cone-shaped thorough purging design avoids the retention of residues, condensates or particles in the fluid;
6, long-term stability is good: β value can be unchanged for a long time, and ensure long-term accurate measurement;
7, high precision: 0.5 level;
8. Good repeatability: better than 0.1%;
9. Signal stability: "Signal fluctuation" is 1/10 of the orifice plate;
10. Wide β value range: The unique geometry of the V-cone flow sensor allows a wide range of β values;
11. Wide caliber range: DN25 ～ DN2000;
12. Measurable high-temperature and high-pressure media: working temperature up to 850 ℃, maximum pressure 40MPa;
13. Measurable dirty media (coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, raw oil, residue oil, etc.);
14. Measurable gas-liquid two-phase medium (moisture, condensate, etc.);