作为一种温度传感器，K型热电偶通常和显示仪表，记录仪表和电子调节器配套使用。 Industrial K-type thermocouples are used as a temperature sensor. K-type thermocouples are usually used with display instruments, recording instruments and electronic regulators. Assembled K-type thermocouple can directly measure various
Surface temperature of liquid vapor and gaseous medium and solid in the range of 0 ℃ to 1300 ℃ in production.
K type thermocouple advantages:
1. High temperature and cheap metal thermocouples are cheap and widely used. The annual output accounts for almost half of all metal thermocouples.
2. Reproducibility is good, and the relationship between hotspot potential and temperature is approximately linear;
3. Hot spot potential hits; 52.4mv / 1300 ℃, hot spot potential rate is high: 41uv / ℃
4. Good oxidation resistance. Long-term use in oxidizing atmosphere and air
的缺点： Disadvantages of K-type thermocouple :
1. The stability is slightly worse. In 150-200 ℃, magnetic transition is very easy to occur. In the range of 250-550 ℃, the hot spot potential will change with the non-specification of the heating process (inconsistent back check). Weak long-term use at high temperatures. Hotspot instability
2.Not suitable for use in vacuum, carbon and sulfur atmosphere
K-type thermocouples are usually composed of main components such as temperature sensing elements, mounting fixtures and junction boxes.
的应用注意事项： K-type thermocouple application matters needing attention:
If it is necessary to use a small cross-section wire, it can only be used in the measurement area, and the extension wire is used in the area without temperature change rate;
Avoid mechanical compression and vibration that can tighten the wire
When the thermocouple is far away, twisted pair wires should be used as the thermocouple connection
Use of thermocouple wires within temperature ratings
Avoid sharp temperature changes
In harsh environments, use a suitable protective sleeve to secure the thermocouple wires