适用于小口径和低流速介质流量测量；工作可靠，维护量小，寿命长；对于直管段要求不高；较宽的流量比10：1；双行大液晶显示，可选现场瞬时/累计流量显示，可带背光单轴灵敏指示；非接触磁耦合传动；全金属结构，金属管转子流量计适于高温、高压和强腐蚀性介质；可用于易燃、易爆危险场合；可选二线制、电池、交流供电方式；多参数标定功能；带有数据恢复，数据备份及掉电保护功能. ZY50 series metal tube float flowmeter is suitable for small-diameter and low-velocity medium flow measurement; reliable work, low maintenance and long life; low requirements for straight pipe sections; wide flow ratio of 10: 1; dual-line large liquid crystal display, Optional on-site instantaneous / cumulative flow display, with single-axis sensitive indication of backlight; non-contact magnetic coupling drive; all-metal structure, metal tube rotor flowmeter suitable for high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive media; can be used for flammable and explosive Dangerous occasions; optional two-wire system, battery, AC power supply mode; multi-parameter calibration function; with data recovery, data backup and power failure protection functions.
Technical parameters of metal tube float flowmeter
Measuring range: water (20 ° C) 1-200000 l / h air (20 ° C, 0.113MPa) 0.03-4000m3 / h See flow meter, special flow can be customized
Range ratio: standard type 10: 1 special type 20: 1
Accuracy: standard type 1.5 special type 1.0
Pressure rating: Standard type: DN15-DN50 4.0MPa DN80-DN200 1.6MPa
Special type: DN15-DN50 25MPa? DN80-DN200 16MPa
Jacket pressure rating is 1.6MPa
Special models should be negotiated with the factory before selection and order
Pressure loss: 7kPa-70kPa
Medium temperature: standard type: -80 ℃-+ 200 ℃: PTFE: 0 ℃ -85 ℃
High temperature type: up to 400 ℃
Medium viscosity: DN15: <5mPa.s (F15.1-F15.3)
Ambient temperature: LCD type -30 ℃ － + 85 ℃
Pointer －40 ℃ － + 120 ℃
Connection form: standard type: DIN2501 standard flange
Special type: any standard flange or thread specified by the user
Cable interface: M20 * 1.5
Power supply: standard 24VDC two-wire system 4-20mA (10.8VDC-36VDC)
AC type: 85-265VAC? 50HZ
Alarm output: upper or lower limit instantaneous flow alarm
Pulse output: cumulative pulse output, minimum interval 50 ms
LCD display: instantaneous flow rate display value range: 0-50000
Accumulated flow display value range: 0-99999999
Protection level: IP65
Explosion-proof mark: intrinsically safe iaⅡCT6 flameproof dⅡCT6
First, the pointer of the float flow meter jitters:
1. Slight pointer jitter: Generally caused by media fluctuations. This can be overcome by increasing damping.
2. Moderate pointer jitter: Generally caused by the state of medium flow. For gas, it is generally caused by the unstable operating pressure of the medium. Can use voltage stabilization or flow stabilization device to overcome or increase the air flow damping of the float flowmeter.
3. Vigorous pointer jitter: Mainly due to the pulsation of the medium, the unstable air pressure, or the pressure, temperature, and flow rate of the gas operating state given by the user do not match the actual status of the float flowmeter, and there are large differences that cause the float flowmeter to exceed its range.
Second, the pointer of the float meter stops at a certain position
The main reason is that the float of the floating rotor flowmeter is stuck.
使用时开启阀门过快，使得转子飞快向上冲击止动器，造成止动器变形而将转子卡死。 Generally, the metal tube float flowmeter opens the valve too quickly when used, causing the rotor to quickly impact the stopper upwards, causing the stopper to deform and the rotor to be stuck. However, it is not excluded that the rotor is stuck due to the misalignment of the float guide rod and the stop ring. When processing, you can remove the instrument, remove the deformed stopper, and check whether it is concentric with the guide rod. If the concentricity can be corrected, then install the float, push the rotor by hand, and feel that the float is up and down. Yes, in addition, the float flowmeter must be installed vertically or horizontally, and cannot be tilted, otherwise it will easily cause card meters and bring errors to the measurement.
Large measurement error of float flowmeter
1. Installation does not meet requirements
For vertical installation of float meter, keep it vertical, and the inclination angle should not be greater than 20 degrees
For horizontal installation of float meter, keep it horizontal, the inclination is not more than 20 degrees
There should be no ferromagnetic objects in the 100mm space around the float meter.
The installation position should be far away from the valve reducer, the pump outlet, and the turning point of the process pipeline. To maintain the requirements of the first 5D after 250mm straight pipe section.
2. Large density change of liquid medium is also a cause of large error. Before the instrument is calibrated, the medium is converted according to the density given by the user, and converted to the water flow under calibration state for calibration. Therefore, if the medium density changes greatly, it will cause a large error in the measurement. The solution is to bring the changed medium density into the formula, convert it into an error correction coefficient, and then multiply the flow rate measured by the flow meter by the coefficient to replace the real flow rate.
3. Since the gas medium is greatly affected by temperature and pressure, it is recommended to use the temperature and pressure compensation method to obtain the true flow rate.
传感磁钢、指针、配重、旋转磁钢等活动部件松动，造成误差较大。 4, due to long-term use and pipeline vibration and other factors caused the metal tube float flowmeter sensor magnetic steel, pointer, counterweight, rotating magnetic steel and other loose parts, resulting in large errors. Solution: first push the pointer by hand to verify. First press the pointer at the RP position to see if the output is 4mA and whether the flow rate display is 0%, and then verify according to the scale. If a discrepancy is found, the position of the component can be adjusted. Generally requires professional adjustment, otherwise the position will be lost, and it needs to be returned to the factory for correction.
Fourth, no current output
1. First see if the wiring is correct.
2. Whether the LCD has a display. If there is no output, the output tube is mostly broken and the circuit board needs to be replaced.
3. Lost calibration value. Due to the failure of E2PROM, the calibration data of the instrument is lost, and no output current will be caused, and the current will remain unchanged. Solution: The data recovery operation is available. If it does not work, you can set the data in password 2000 and then the data in password 4011. The method is to push the pointer to calibrate the data from RP to 100%.
V. No on-site display
1. Check whether the wiring is correct.
2. Check whether the power supply is correct.
3. Reinstall the LCD module, and check the contact is not correct.
4. For multi-wire power supply mode, check whether terminals 12 and 13 are connected to ammeter or short circuit.
Six, the field LCD always displays 0 or full scale
1. Check the set range and zero parameters in the 2000 password. ZERO is required to be less than the value of SPAN, and the two values cannot be equal.
2. Check if the sampling data comes up, push the pointer to see the sampling value change. If there is no change, the sampling circuit of the circuit board is generally faulty and the circuit board needs to be replaced.
Seven, the alarm is incorrect
1. Check that the deviation setting d cannot be too large.
2. Whether the logic function is correct in the FUN function. HA-A stands for positive upper logic. LA-A means lower limit positive logic.
3. Check the alarm value setting size in SU.
4. If the LCD bar code is correct and the output is inactive, check whether the external power source and the negative pole of the external power source are connected to the negative pole of the instrument.
5. The circuit board is faulty. Replace the circuit board.
Eight, the cumulative pulse output is incorrect
1. Check whether the alarm value of the channel that selects the cumulative pulse output is set to zero.
2. The circuit board is faulty. Replace the circuit board.