Main technical parameters of magnetic level gauge
1. Measuring range: 0-6000mm 2. Measuring accuracy: ± 10mm 3. Medium density: ≥0.5g / cm
4. Working pressure: 1.0 1.6 2.5MPa 5. Working temperature: 80 ° C 120 ° C 200 ° C 6. Medium viscosity: ≤0.4Pa.s (for jackets with high viscosity or low temperature easy to crystallize) 7. Measurement boundary Specific gravity difference: 0.15g / cm
8. The factory connection flange size: DN20 PN2.5 (public control) connection flange adopts H (120592-20635-97 flange standard issued by the Ministry of Chemical Industry in 1998. If other flange standards are used, please ask the user when ordering Note: Flange connection hole distribution shape: square.
选用须知 Selection of magnetic level gauge
1. The level gauge has a certain dead zone, so the blind zone compensation value should be added to the reading level height (the factory zero level gauge has moved to the actual value when the factory level gauge leaves the factory) 2. The measuring range of the level gauge does not exceed 5 meters, otherwise it will affect the stability, reliability, and stability of the level gauge. 3. Install the connection flange. The dimensions of the commonly used protruding surfaces of this level gauge are manufactured according to (HG21592-97).
The magnetic flap level gauge is also called magnetic level gauge, magnetic flip column level gauge, magnetic float level gauge, which uses the principle of magnetic coupling to work, the product makes up for glass The tube level gauge can not work under high temperature and pressure and is fragile. The magnetic flap level gauge has two installation methods, side mounting and top mounting. Either way can be bundled with a remote transmission device to make the level gauge that The liquid level can be displayed on the spot, and the liquid level can be monitored remotely. The bundled magnetic column level gauge can be called a remote transmission magnetic flap level gauge. Although the process of making the level gauge is simple, the magnetic flap The liquid level gauge is a measuring instrument, especially the remote transmission type liquid level gauge. If it has not been audited by the Quality Supervision Bureau and there is no production license, the product quality is difficult to be guaranteed. Therefore, the purchase of the liquid level gauge must choose a production license and Reputable manufacturers may have a slightly higher price, but the product quality is guaranteed and the after-sales service is guaranteed.
的使用玻璃板液位计可直接用来观察各种容器内介质的液位高度。 The use of the magnetic plate level gauge can be directly used to observe the liquid level of various media in the container. It is suitable for liquid level indication in the petroleum, chemical and other industrial fields. The liquid level gauge has a simple structure, intuitive and clear observation, no clogging and leakage, convenient installation and simple maintenance. The upper and lower mounting flanges of the glass plate level gauge are connected to the container to form a connector. The actual height of the liquid level in the container can be directly observed through the glass plate. The upper and lower valves are equipped with safety steel balls. When the glass is accidentally damaged, the steel balls are automatically sealed under the pressure of the container to prevent the liquid in the container from overflowing and ensure the safety of the operator.
Installation and maintenance
1. The level gauge must be installed vertically to ensure that the float assembly can move up and down freely in the main tube. 2. Do not allow a conductive magnet around the main body of the level gauge, otherwise it will directly affect the working of the magnetic level gauge F. 3. After the position gauge is installed, it is necessary to use magnetic steel for calibration to guide the column once to display red below the zero position and white above the zero position. 4. When the liquid level gauge is put into operation, first open the lower pipe valve to allow the liquid medium to enter the main tube smoothly, to avoid the liquid medium from rising rapidly with the floating ball component, which will cause the column to fail and turn over. If this happens, it can be re-calibrated with magnetic steel after the liquid surface is stable. 5. In order to avoid damage to the float assembly during transportation, remove the float assembly from the main tube of the level gauge before leaving the factory. After the magnetic flap level gauge is installed, open the bottom drain flange, and then float the float. The component is reinstalled in the main body tube. Note that the heavy end of the floating ball component is facing up and cannot be inverted. If the floating ball component is installed in the main tube when leaving the factory, in order to ensure that the floating ball component is not damaged during transportation, we use a soft card to fix the floating ball component in the main tube, and only need to pull out the soft card during installation. 6. According to the condition of the medium, you can periodically find the sewage flange to clean the sediment of the main pipe.
The working principle of the magnetic flap liquid level gauge The magnetic flap liquid level gauge is driven by the inner flap of the main body (with a directional magnetic source, which is developed according to different media and pressure) to promote the flip of the flap and display red and white. Color and indicate different liquid level heights as the float moves. On the left side of the indicator is equipped with a conspicuous scale, which makes the indication of the liquid level more clear. The magnetic flap liquid level gauge is installed on the extension tube on the outside of the barrel tank, and the liquid level inside the barrel tank can be clearly known by the flap indicator. A magnetic switch can also be installed on the outside of the bypass pipe as an electrical contact signal output, or the device's liquid level transmitter can perform long-range liquid level signal transmission and liquid level control. The level gauge is a reliable safety instrument. Due to the closed structure of the magnetic coupling isolator. Especially suitable for flammable, explosive and corrosive toxic liquid level detection. Therefore, the level detection method of the original complicated environment becomes simple, reliable and safe. The level gauge has a direct-reading characteristic of local display.
的产品特点： Product features of magnetic flap level gauge :
1. High sensitivity (to avoid panel face phenomenon), wide window (easy to watch). 2. Continuous measurement of the liquid level of various liquids and high temperature, high pressure, corrosive and flammable and explosive media. 3. On-site instructions, remote signal transmission (4 ~ 20mA or HART), multiple functions in one machine. 4, the display indicates the liquid level in red, intuitive and eye-catching. 5. Large measurement range, no blind zone during the whole measurement. 6, the display is completely isolated from the measured medium, safe and reliable.