适用于测量对铜合金无腐蚀、无爆炸危险、非结晶的各种液体、气体等介质的压力。 The electric contact pressure gauge is suitable for measuring the pressure of various liquids, gases and other mediums which have no corrosion, no explosion hazard, and are non-crystalline to copper alloys. The meter can be used with the corresponding electrical components to achieve the two-position automatic control and signal (alarm) of the maximum or minimum pressure value set in advance for the pressure system under test.
It consists of a measurement system, an indicating device, a magnetically assisted electrical contact device, a housing, an adjustment device, and a junction box. When the measured pressure acts on the spring tube, the corresponding end of the spring tube produces a corresponding elastic deformation—displacement, which is amplified by the transmission mechanism and then indicated by the indicating device on the dial. At the same time, when the pointer drives the movable contact of the electrical contact device to contact the contact (upper or lower limit) on the set pointer, the control system turns on or off the circuit to achieve the purpose of automatic control and signal alarm.
The electric contact signal pin of the electric contact device is equipped with an adjustable permanent magnetic steel, which can increase the contact suction and speed up the contact action, thereby making the contact reliable, eliminating the arc, and effectively avoiding the instrument due to the working environment vibration or medium. Pressure pulsations cause frequent contact closures. Therefore, the meter has the advantages of reliable operation, long service life, and large contact switch power.
Contact device electrical parameters and control form Contact power Maximum working voltage Maximum working current Control form
30VA (resistive load)
220VDC or 380VA.C1A upper and lower limits, double upper limit, double lower limit
一些维护常识 Some common sense for maintenance of electric contact pressure gauge
1. The maximum current passing through the electrical contact is not allowed to exceed 3A (Ampere), otherwise it is self-sufficient.
2. The pressure gauge should be installed vertically. Avoid collision and vibration during handling and installation.
3. The pressure gauge should be used in places where the ambient temperature is -40 ° C to + 70 ° C and the relative humidity is not more than 85%, and the vibration or the rapid pulsation of the measured medium does not affect reliable contact and accurate readings.
4. After the installation and connection of the pressure gauge's electrical circuit, check it carefully and perform a trial operation.
5. When adjusting the given value of the pressure gauge, it must be carried out with the help of a slotted screwdriver.
6. When measuring the static load, the pressure gauge can be used up to 3/4 of the upper measurement limit, and when measuring the alternating load, it can be used up to 2/3 of the upper measurement limit. For the instantaneous measurement, it can be used up to the upper measurement limit.
7. Isolation devices and buffer devices should be added when measuring mediums with large viscosity and sudden fluctuation pressure.
8.The pressure gauge should be checked frequently (at least once every three months)
9. The pressure gauge should always be kept dry and clean during use and properly maintained.
是带有电接点装置的压力表。 The electric contact pressure gauge is a pressure gauge with an electric contact device. The company's instruments not only have the characteristics of novel design, reliable structure, complete variety and specifications, good motion stability, and strong adaptability, but also have the advantages of measurement and control, simple installation, and small maintenance.
In order to meet the differences of the tested medium (there are requirements for shock resistance, corrosion resistance and explosion protection), a pressure gauge that meets the requirements can be selected:
The general type is suitable for measuring the pressure of gases and liquids that do not corrode copper alloys and iron.
Anti-corrosion main pressure measuring element and instrument housing are made of stainless steel, suitable for measuring the pressure of highly corrosive gases and liquids
The shock-resistant type is filled with oil in the watch body and uses liquid damping to ensure a vibration-free display. It is suitable for places with strong pulsation of the medium and large environmental vibrations.
Explosion-proof type is suitable for dangerous places with explosive mixtures in the environment.