Develop medical instruments based on the development of life sciences and human sciences, based on the development of medical condition monitoring, early diagnosis and treatment, non-destructive diagnosis, non-invasive and low-invasive direct-view diagnosis and treatment, and precise positioning treatment technology; meanwhile, tracking new disciplines and various The development of various application fields, the development of various special, fast, automated detection and measurement technology and special instruments .
In combination with the development of system theory and cybernetics, based on the development of industrial automation measurement and control online analysis and control, in-situ analysis and control, high reliability, high performance and high adaptability, etc., the innovative development of industrial automation instrumentation and control systems .
Integrate various new technologies, and develop new weak signal sensitivity, sensing, detection, fusion technologies, material atomic and molecular-level detection technologies, and complex components on the basis of researching instrument- related sensors, components, materials, and technologies The combined analysis technology of samples, the in-situ, in-situ, real-time, online, high-sensitivity, high-throughput, and high-selectivity detection technology of life sciences create various types of new detection instruments .
Development trend of instrumentation:
1. Measurement and control instruments are constantly improving in the face of product stability, reliability and adaptability requirements;
2. The technical indicators and functions of measurement and control instruments have been continuously improved;
3. The new scientific research results are the first to adopt the measurement and control instruments ;
4. High-tech adoption of measurement and control instruments ;
5. The miniaturization and intelligence of measurement and control instrumentation units are becoming increasingly obvious;
6. It is required that the measurement and control instruments and meters can be used independently, embedded and networked;
7. The scope of instrument measurement and control has expanded to three-dimensional and globalization;
8. The measurement and control functions are developing systematically and networked; portable, handheld and even personalized instruments have been developed in large numbers.
Industrial automation instruments and measurement and control systems and scientific instruments account for half of the overall instrumentation and measurement and control in terms of output value and market, and are the two pillars of the measurement and control instrumentation system.