Performance of smart radar level gauge
是一种微波物位计，它是微波(雷达)定位技术的一种运用。 Product overview Intelligent radar level gauge is a microwave level gauge, which is an application of microwave (radar) positioning technology. It transmits energy waves through a device that can transmit energy waves (generally pulse signals). The energy waves are reflected by an obstacle and a reflected signal is received by a receiving device. The change in level is determined according to the time difference of the measured energy wave motion process. Microwave signal is processed by the electronic device, into electrical signals associated with the final position thereof. In microwave level measurement equipment, the energy waves used are usually high-frequency electromagnetic waves. The device uses energy waves is pulsed wave energy. Generally, the maximum pulse energy of the pulse energy wave is about 1mW (average power is about 1μW), which will not cause radiation damage to other equipment and personnel.
Scope and characteristics Intelligent radar level instruments are used for non-contact continuous measurement of the level of liquids, slurries and granules. They are suitable for occasions with large temperature and pressure changes and the presence of inert gases or steam. It adopts the measurement method of microwave pulse (PTOF) and can work normally in the range of industrial frequency band. The beam energy is low, and it can be installed in various metal, non-metallic containers or pipes without harming the human body and the environment.
Has the following characteristics
1. No dead zone, high precision
2. Two-wire technology is an excellent substitute for differential pressure instruments, magnetostrictive, RF admittance, and magnetic flap meters.
3.Unaffected by pressure, vacuum, temperature change, inert gas, soot, steam, etc.
4. Easy installation, durable, maintenance-free
5. The output signal is 4mA ～ 20mA or according to the HART protocol. The calibration is simple and easy. On-site calibration operation is easily realized through the digital LCD display. Simple configuration settings and programming are realized through software.
6. Sensitive measurement and fast refresh rate.
7, suitable for high temperature conditions, up to 200 ℃ process temperature, when using high temperature extension antenna up to 350 ℃
The main technical parameters
1. Measuring range: 0 --- 45 meters;
2. Process connection: thread or flange;
3. Process temperature: -40 -130 ℃ (high temperature type can reach 350 ℃);
4. Process pressure: -1.0… 60 bar;
5. Working frequency: 8.4GHz;
6. Beam angle: about 20 °;
7. Repeatability: ± 3mm;
8. Resolution: 1mm;
9. Current signal: 4 ～ 20mA / HART communication protocol;
10. Accuracy: <0.1%;
11. Communication interface: HART communication protocol;
12. Power supply: 24V DC (+/- 10%) / Ripple voltage: 1Vpp;
13. Power consumption: 22.5mA (max);
14. Response time: ≥0.3s (depending on the specific situation);
15. Explosion-proof certification: Exia II CT6;
16. Enclosure protection level: IP68;
17. Two-wire wiring: One two-core wire is common for power supply and signal output;
18. Cable entry: two M201.5 (cable diameter 5… 9mm).
是利用雷达技术测量物料物位的仪表。 Radar level gauge is an instrument that uses radar technology to measure the level of materials. The meter transmits and receives radar waves of a specific frequency and reflects after encountering the object. The space between the meter and the material is calculated based on the round-trip time of the radar wave. The meter has a preset height of the entire silo. The meter calculates the actual material. Height, and display and output the corresponding signal
Radar is free of noise and is mainly composed of electronic components and antennas. It has no moving parts and has very few failures during use. The occasional problem encountered during use is that some volatile organic substances in the storage tank will crystallize on the horn or antenna of the radar level gauge. As long as they are checked and cleaned on schedule, the maintenance amount is small.
In daily maintenance, you can use a PC (with MAT software) to observe the reflected wave curve remotely. For interference waves that may be newly generated later, you can use the level gauge to identify false waves to remove the effects of these interference reflected waves. To ensure correct measurement
Things to be aware of when installing it
Whether the radar level gauge can accurately measure depends on the signal of the reflected wave. If the liquid level cannot reflect the electromagnetic wave back to the radar antenna or the interference wave reflects the interference wave to the radar level gauge in the selected installation position, the radar level gauge cannot accurately reflect the actual liquid level. Pay attention to the following points during installation:
1. The stirring valve in the tank, the adhesion on the wall of the tank, and the diameter and other objects, if it is within the signal range of the radar level gauge, it will produce interference reflected waves, affecting the level measurement. When installing, choose a suitable installation location to avoid interference from these factors.
2. The axis of the radar level gauge antenna should be perpendicular to the reflective surface of the liquid level.
3. For the measurement of the liquid level of a container with a large liquid level fluctuation, a liquid level meter with a bypass pipe can be used to reduce the effect of the liquid level fluctuation.
的喇叭口要超过安装孔的内表面一定的间隔（>10mm）。 4. The horn of the horn-type radar level gauge should exceed the inner surface of the mounting hole by a certain interval (> 10mm). The antenna of the rod level gauge should protrude from the mounting hole, and the length of the mounting hole cannot exceed 100mm. For round or oval containers, they should be installed at a distance of 1 / 2R from the center (R is the radius of the container). Do not install at the center of the top of a round or oval container. Otherwise, the radar wave is on the wall of the container. After multiple reflections, they are collected at the center of the top of the container to form a strong interference wave, which will affect the correct measurement.