的工作原理、结构、特点及设计选型可知，智能电磁流量计的安装应注意以下10点： From the working principle, structure, characteristics and design and selection of intelligent electromagnetic flowmeters, we should pay attention to the following 10 points in the installation of intelligent electromagnetic flowmeters:
1. Select the installation location and position of the smart electromagnetic flowmeter as required, but the electrode axis must be approximately horizontal;
2. Note that the flow direction on the flow meter is consistent with the actual flow direction of the fluid;
3. The measuring tube must be completely filled with the medium at all times. Only when the tube is full can accurate measurements be obtained. For partially filled tubes, a mounting method similar to the reactor valve should be used. Do not install at the lowest point to prevent Solids build up, and to avoid creating a vacuum, avoid installing the sensor at the inlet of the pump;
4. When installing, make sure there is enough space near the pipeline flange;
5. The pipes on both sides of the flowmeter should be supported firmly and not installed in places with strong vibration;
6. For easy installation, for large-sized instruments with DN> 200, telescopic tubes can be used to allow the axial displacement of the docking flange;
7. Measured from the electrode axis, the length of the shortest straight pipe section upstream is 5DN, and the length of the shortest straight pipe section downstream is 2DN (DN is the inner diameter of the pipe);
，应把信号转换器(以及功率增大器)；安装得尽量靠近传感器，连接线应采用屏蔽电缆，最好为双层屏蔽电缆，并且不要把信号转换器(或功率增大器)直接暴露在阳光下，若有需要,可加装避阳罩； 8. For the split type intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter , the signal converter (and power amplifier) should be installed as close as possible to the sensor, and the connection line should be shielded cable, preferably a double-layer shielded cable, and the signal converter should not be used. (Or power amplifier) is directly exposed to the sun, if necessary, can be equipped with a sunshade;
9. For vortex or spiral flow of fluid, lengthen the upper and lower straight pipe sections and install flow straighteners;
10. In order to make the instrument work reliably, improve the measurement accuracy, and not be affected by the external parasitic potential, the sensor should have a good separate ground wire, and the ground resistance is less than 10Ω.
Based on the measurement principle and measurement characteristics of electromagnetic flowmeters, it has become a widely used product in the water supply industry. So far, the water company has used electromagnetic flowmeters mainly for the trade measurement of raw water in the waterworks, the metering of alum, the measurement of backwash water, the single pipe measurement of the effluent pump room, the metering of factory water, and the trade metering of factory water mains. There are also regional companies' pipe network borders for trade measurement that feed each other. Because the water quality is not corrosive and abrasive, in addition to the raw water selection of scraper electrode and aluminization measurement of platinum electrode, rubber lining and stainless steel electrode are generally used to meet the measurement requirements.
主要用于污水处理厂接收污水和各企业向自然界排放水的收费计量以及污水治理过程中的流量测量和控制，一般对精度要求不高。 The electromagnetic flowmeter of the sewage treatment industry is mainly used for the metering of sewage treatment plants for receiving sewage and the discharge of water to nature by various enterprises, as well as the flow measurement and control in the sewage treatment process. Generally, the accuracy is not high. With the acceleration of China's industrialization process, the problem of environmental pollution has become increasingly serious, and society's call for sustainable development has become increasingly high. The concept of harmonious coexistence between man and nature has been accepted by people, and the governance of various types of pollution has become more urgent. In the sewage treatment process, the measurement and control of discharged sewage, additives, sludge, etc. are required, so the flow measurement is very important. The wastewater treatment process is mainly to achieve the purpose of sewage purification through biological oxidation, flocculation, sedimentation and other processes, and a certain amount of meter is required to measure at each stage. In the wastewater treatment process, corresponding detection instruments need to be configured according to the process requirements to form a reliable control system. A flow meter is equipped in the following process detection process: (1) water inlet pipe; (2) detection of the amount of mud from the primary sedimentation tank to the storage tank; (3) detection of sludge pump house remaining and sludge flow rate; (4) sludge Detecting the return sludge flow in the pump room; (5) Outlet flow detection in the water distribution well of the second settling tank; (6) Detecting the sludge volume in the digestion tank; (7) Detecting the sludge volume in the digestion tank; (8) Detecting the chemical input in the flocculation tank With the acceleration of China's industrialization process, the problem of environmental pollution has become increasingly serious, and society's call for sustainable development has become higher and higher. The concept of harmonious coexistence between man and nature has been accepted by people, and the treatment of various pollution is more urgent. . Because in the sewage treatment process, it is necessary to measure and control the discharged sewage, additives, sludge, etc., the flow measurement is very important, which undoubtedly provides a broad space for the application of electromagnetic flowmeters.