的安装方法分断流（停水）安装和带压安装两种。 The installation method of the plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is divided into two types: cut-off (water stop) installation and pressure installation. For sensors that are installed with no current, the fixing method is flange connection. First calculate the length A of the short circuit connection on the pipe according to the inner diameter d of the pipe and the wall thickness S. If the pipe is allowed to cut off (water stop), open a hole in the pipe. The inner diameter of the short pipe with the probe outer diameter of Φ39 is Φ50, the inner diameter of the short pipe with the probe outer diameter of Φ62 is Φ75, and the flange is configured according to the corresponding national standard. After opening a hole in the pipe, weld the shorted connection with the flange to the opening of the pipe. When welding, first position and then weld. The main points to be grasped during positioning are: ① The flow direction mark on the probe is consistent with the actual; ② flange surface It is parallel to the centerline of the pipe, and the center line of the two screw holes on the flange coincides with the centerline of the pipe to ensure that the direction of the sensor probe is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid; ③ The depth of the probe into the pipe is 10% of the inner diameter of the pipe. Insert the short pipe, and try not to exceed the inner wall of the pipe to be tested to ensure that the inside and outside of the pipe are smooth. For production equipment that does not allow the flow to be cut off, choose ZFM-480, ZFM-600 or ZFM-800 for pressure opening and installation. First, directly weld the shorting base to the installation position of the measuring pipe, then install the root ball valve, and then use the special pipe opening machine provided by our factory to make a pressure hole. After the hole is opened, close the ball valve. Will overflow, and then connect the manufacturer to provide special matching shorting and seals, and then install the sensor. (Pressure installation does not affect normal production).
Briefly describe the characteristics of the plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter:
1. Reliable measurement and strong anti-interference ability;
2. The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is small in size, light in weight, convenient to install and small in maintenance;
3. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel, ABS full mold production probe;
4. Simple structure, firm, no moving parts, long service life;
5. Digital communication output: RS485, RS232, HART, Modbus;
6. It can be installed and disassembled under the condition of continuous flow, which brings convenience to the user's maintenance;
7. The flow meter not only has 4-20mA current signal output, but also has 1-2000HZ frequency output;
8. Compared with the general electromagnetic flowmeter, the manufacturing cost and installation cost are lower, which is especially suitable for large and medium diameter pipeline flow measurement;
9. Large measurement range, the measurement is not affected by changes in temperature, density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., and the pressure loss is zero;
10.Adopt advanced processing technology, solid-state packaging, shock resistance, long life and other characteristics, so that the instrument has good measurement accuracy and stability.
采用国内外最先进技术研制开发的全智能型电磁流量计，其全中文电磁转换器内核采用高速中央处理器。 The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter uses a fully intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter developed by the most advanced technology at home and abroad, and its full Chinese electromagnetic converter core uses a high-speed central processing unit. The calculation speed is very fast, the accuracy is high, and the measurement performance is reliable. Its sensor uses non-uniform magnetic field technology and special magnetic circuit structure. The magnetic field is stable and reliable, and the volume is greatly reduced, the repetition is reduced, and the flowmeter is small.
The plug-in electromagnetic installation can be installed under pressure without stopping the water, so that it can not only delay the production of the entire plant, but also meet the requirements of the factory (precision). In addition to the characteristics of general electromagnetic flowmeters, plug-in electromagnetic flowmeters also have their own unique advantages: 1. Simple structure, no moving parts, and long service life; 2. Small size, light weight, easy installation and maintenance Small; 3. Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter with cut-off valve realizes continuous flow, which can be installed and disassembled, which is convenient for user maintenance and repair; 4. It is not affected by the material of the pipe being measured during measurement; 5. No lining, no grounding ring required .
Technical characteristics of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
1. Low cost;
2. There are no moving parts, and the parts in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel, which has a long service life;
3. Easy installation and maintenance-free;
4. One type of flow sensor can be used for a variety of pipe diameters, which brings many conveniences to selection and use;
5. The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is suitable for pipelines of DN2000-DN2000 (DN2000 needs to be explained).
6. With the deepening of users' understanding of the plug-in flowmeter, it has gradually been widely used. The plug-in flowmeter with high quality and low price has found its own market positioning.
最适用于大管径的液体流量，建议用户在ＤＮ３００以上的管径均可安装插入式流量计。 In summary, the plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter is most suitable for large-diameter liquid flow. It is recommended that users can install the plug-in flowmeter for pipe diameters above DN300.