Matters needing attention in turbine flowmeter installation:
1. The power line of the turbine flow transmitter is a metal shielded wire, and the grounding must be good and reliable. The power source is DC 24V, 650Ω impedance.
2. The turbine flow transmitter should be installed horizontally, avoid vertical installation, and ensure that there are adaptable straight pipe sections before and after, generally the first 10D and the rear 5D.
3. Ensure that the flow direction of the fluid is consistent with the direction of the arrow on the instrument case, and it must not be installed in the opposite direction.
4. The measured medium must not corrode the turbine, especially the bearings, otherwise measures should be taken.
5. Before installing the turbine flowmeter , clean the pipeline. When the measured medium is not clean, add a filter. Otherwise, the turbine and bearing will be easily jammed and the flow cannot be measured.
6. When disassembling or disassembling the flowmeter , do not collide with the magnetic induction part.
7. Set the meter coefficients before commissioning. Carefully check to make sure that the wiring of the meter is correct and the ground is good before transmitting power.
8. When installing the turbine flowmeter , the front and rear pipeline flanges must be level, otherwise the pipeline stress will have a great impact on the flowmeter.