安装注意事项 Verabar flowmeter installation precautions
1. Measuring liquid: Verabar flowmeter is installed within 160 ° below the pipeline; install gas, Verabar is installed within 160 ° above the pipeline; measuring steam: Verabar is installed below the pipeline; for vertical pipelines, it can be installed around the vertical Verabar is installed in any direction of the pipe at 360 °, and single or double-sided support is selected according to the pipe diameter and the medium.
2. When the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections are not long enough, install a Verabar flowmeter 2 times the pipe diameter after the pipe bend.
3. To facilitate cleaning and maintenance of the flowmeter in the future, a bypass pipe should be installed.
4. If there is vibration in the measuring pipe, there should be fixed supports on both sides of the flow meter.
5. The pressure of the pipeline where the flow meter is installed must not exceed the rated maximum working pressure.
6. When the impulse tube leaks, smaller particles in the high pressure balance area of the probe may enter the pressure taking hole. When the pipeline is stopped, small particles may enter the pressure taking tube due to the Brownian motion of the molecule. Clean the probes regularly.
7. Regularly check whether the body of Verabar is bent, deformed, and whether the valve and connection flanges, joints are leaking or blocked. Use iron wire to clear the pressure-receiving pipeline and replace the flange gasket.
8. When measuring gas and steam, the measurement accuracy will be affected by temperature and pressure changes, so compensation should be considered.
9. Each Verabar probe needs to be analyzed for differential pressure, pressure, and structural strength according to fluid conditions before use, and to determine the range of the differential pressure transmitter based on the calculated differential pressure.
投运及维护指导 Verabar Flowmeter Operation and Maintenance Guide
Since the launch of Verabar at the end of 2005, Verabar has experienced several spring and autumn seasons. Verabar flowmeters have always maintained a leading edge among plug-in flowmeters with their unique advantages. Verabar flowmeter is basically suitable for the measurement of all pipeline specifications on the site. The application on large-diameter pipelines shows even more advantages. It is suitable for measuring the flow of various liquids, gases, and steam, especially ultra-low temperature, high temperature, high pressure, and humid fluid Measurement of media. However, at the same time of application and promotion, customers will also encounter questions about how to maintain. The following is a rough summary of the work and simple maintenance of Verabar flowmeters before commissioning:
1. Check the installation of the flow meter: After completing the installation of the Verabar flowmeter, it must be carefully inspected, and the welding must be firm, the direction is correct, and the pressure test has no leakage.
2. Instrument calibration: Read the manual of the intelligent flow totalizer carefully. According to the calculation book attached to the Verabar flowmeter, set the parameters in the intelligent flow totalizer correctly to ensure that the totalizer can correctly calculate and display the flow. If you go directly to the computer, you need to set the input data format and corresponding compensation method inside the computer.
3. Instrument wiring is correct: Verabar flowmeter, differential pressure transmitter, and flow totalizer constitute a measurement system. Please check repeatedly and make sure it is correct before putting it into operation.
4. System warm-up: After the preparation for commissioning is completed, the measured medium fills the process pipeline, and the Verabar flowmeter is temporarily closed. At this time, the balance valve of the three valve group should be opened, and the high pressure valve and low pressure valve should be closed. status. Power on the instrument and warm up for 15 minutes.
5. System operation: After the preheating is completed, open the high-pressure valve and low-pressure valve of the three-valve group, fill the differential pressure transmitter with the measured medium, open the drain valve behind the differential pressure transmitter, and quickly discharge the dirty liquid or gas. Close the blowdown valve and then close the balance valve of the three-valve group. The transmitter will enter the measurement state and the flow totalizer will also enter the working state to display the medium flow in the pipeline.
可交付使用 If the above work is successful and the commissioning is completed, the Verabar flowmeter can be delivered for use.