是计量流经管道内液体流量总和的容积式流量计，我公司的流量计具有测量精度高,受液体粘度影响小，表前不需要安装直管段,，广泛用于石油、化工、医药卫生等油类及高粘度介质的累积流量测量。 Oval gear flowmeter is a volumetric flowmeter that measures the sum of the liquid flow in the pipeline. Our company's flowmeter has high measurement accuracy and is not affected by the viscosity of the liquid. There is no need to install a straight pipe section before the table. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, Cumulative flow measurement of oils and high-viscosity media such as medicine and health. The elliptical gear flowmeter after installation can ensure sufficient accuracy when used, and it is a more accurate flowmeter. However, if the flow rate of the measured medium is too small during use, the effect of the leakage error of the instrument will be prominent, and sufficient measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Secondly, when using an elliptical gear flowmeter, pay attention to the temperature of the measured medium must not be too high, otherwise it will not only increase the measurement error, but also may cause the gear to jam. After long-term use, the gears inside the oval gear flowmeter will be corroded and worn, which will affect the measurement accuracy. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to observation and take it apart regularly for inspection. If conditions permit, it is better to perform calibration regularly. The flow measurement has nothing to do with the flow state of the fluid. This is because the elliptical gear flowmeter relies on the pressure head of the measured medium to push the ellipse gear to rotate for measurement. The elliptical gear flowmeter has high measurement accuracy and is suitable for measuring the flow of high-viscosity media, but it is not suitable for fluids containing solid particles. Clean the pipes before installing the flowmeter. If the liquid contains solid particles, a filter must be installed upstream of the pipeline; if there is gas, an exhaust device should be installed. During installation, the elliptical gear rotation axis of the flow meter should be parallel to the ground.
Under the action of fluid differential pressure (p1-p2), the oval gear flowmeter pushes the oval gears A and B to rotate in the opposite direction. The differential pressure transmitter continuously pushes out the fluid filled in the half-moon-shaped fixed volume. The drainage process is shown in the figure. Each revolution of the gear pushes out four and a half moon-shaped volumes of fluid, and the total flow of the discharged fluid can be calculated from the number of revolutions of the gear. The rotation of the ellipse gear of the wind pressure transmitter drives the pointer and the mechanical counter through the reduction transmission mechanism. The large pointer in the middle of the instrument panel indicates the instantaneous flow of the fluid, and the total volume flow is displayed through the gear counter.
1. LC elliptic gear flowmeter is a volumetric meter that measures the total amount of liquid flowing through the pipeline. It is mainly used to measure the accumulated flow of expensive media such as oil or other high-viscosity media.
2. LCB type remote transmission elliptic gear flowmeter, its casing and gear are made of Ocr17N i12Mo2 stainless steel, which has the advantages of hygiene, cleanliness, acid resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., and is widely used in liquid beverages, daily cosmetic liquids and medicines. Measurement of corrosive solutions in cleaning places, industrial sectors such as metallurgy, chemical industry, etc .; output pulse signal, 12VDC power supply, three-wire system.
3. The LCF complex zero-type elliptical gear flow meter has a zero reset function, which is very convenient to use in situations where counting is required repeatedly.
Measurement principle Under the action of fluid flow, a pressure difference is formed between the two ends of the meter inlet and outlet. A pair of elliptical gears are constantly rotating on the shaft. The cavity between the gears is filled with liquid. As the rotation is discharged, the The number of revolutions tells the flow of liquid through the meter. Assuming that the volume Q of the ellipse gear is discharged once per revolution, and the number of times the ellipse gear rotates per unit time is N, the volume of liquid flowing in this time is NQ.
The main technical parameters
1. Accuracy grade: ordinary 0.5 grade, high precision 0.2 grade
2. Medium pressure: ordinary type 1.6MPa, high pressure type 3.2MPa
3. Viscosity range: common type: 0.6 ~ 200mpa.s, high viscosity 200 ~ 1000mpa.s
4. Medium temperature: common type <120 ℃, high pressure type <200 ℃
5. Body material: cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, etc.
6. Rotating parts: aluminum alloy, stainless steel, etc.
7. Intrinsically safe explosion-proof: ExiallAT3
8. Connection method: flange connection DN10 ~ DN100, thread connection DN10 ~ DN50
9. Installation method; horizontal and vertical
10. Caliber series: DN10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 50, 80, 100
11. Pressure loss: ≤0.1 MPa
1. Under the effect of the liquid pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the meter measurement room, a pair of oval gears A and B rotate on the shaft and discharge the liquid. The number of revolutions of the oval gear can be determined by measuring the number of revolutions of the oval gear. Total value. 2. LC type oval gear flowmeter adopts magnetic seal connection. The accumulating mechanism indicates the accumulated reading by a character wheel. 3. The materials in contact with the measured medium in the oval gear flowmeter include cast iron, cast aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, and yellow steel.
The elliptic gear flowmeter composed of LC type oval gear flow transmitter and secondary instrument is equipped with the function of displaying instantaneous flow and accumulated flow at a long distance, which can meet the needs of automatic control.
The transmitter has the following characteristics:
1. Adopt advanced non-contact transmission technology; 2. High accuracy, little affected by the change of liquid viscosity; 3. No need to install straight pipe section before the table; 4. Intrinsically safe explosion-proof, explosion-proof mark: ExiaIIAT35. Certificate of conformity GYB5397, Used in conjunction with associated equipment LB867 for corresponding explosion-hazardous locations.
Installation and use
1 Before the transmitter is installed, the surface pipeline should be carefully cleared of debris. When installing the transmitter, prevent foreign objects from falling into the pipe. The elliptical gear should be installed as horizontal as possible. 2. A filter must be installed in front of the transmitter to prevent the transmitter from being blocked by debris and blocking the pipeline. The filters should be cleaned regularly. 4. The transmitter should be installed at the output end of the pump, otherwise the meter error will increase. 5. There should be no strong magnetic field around the transmitter that affects the operation of the instrument. 6. When the transmitter is in use, the meter should be filled with liquid. Gases should not be mixed in the measured liquid, otherwise a gas separator should be installed.
The sensor is mainly composed of a measurement room and a probe.
Liquid measurement is done in the measurement chamber. There is a pair of oval gears in the measuring room. Under the action of the liquid pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet, the pair of oval gears keep rotating on the rotating shaft. After measuring the number of revolutions, you can know the total amount of liquid flowing through the meter.
• Basic error limits of main technical indicators: ± 0.5%, ± 0.2%
Working temperature: 0 to 60
Nominal pressure: 1.6MPa 、 2.5 Mp a. 3.2 MPa
Pressure loss: 0.05 MPa (pressure loss at the maximum flow rate when the measured liquid viscosity is in the range of 5-15mPa﹒ s)
Liquid viscosity: 1-200mPa﹒ s
Output waveform: rectangular wave power supply: 5VDC
• Features and scope
传感器与二次仪表组成椭圆齿轮流量计，是一种计量流经管道内液体流量总量的容积式仪表，具有远距离显示瞬时流量及累计流量的功能，可与大多数调节系统组合，实现流量检测和控制的自动化。 LC elliptic gear flowmeter sensor and secondary instrument form an elliptical gear flowmeter, which is a volumetric meter that measures the total amount of liquid flowing through the pipeline. It has the function of displaying instantaneous flow and cumulative flow at a long distance, and can be adjusted with most The system is combined to realize the automation of flow detection and control.
LC-× H (C) type sensor housing material is brass (or cast iron), which is widely used in the flow measurement of petroleum products and other solutions in petroleum, chemical and other industrial processes. The LC-× E type sensor housing and oval gear are made of stainless steel, which has the advantages of hygiene, cleaning, corrosion resistance, etc., and can be used in liquid beverages, daily cosmetic liquids, pharmaceutical industry, food industry and other places that require sanitation and cleaning (before use Please wash with detergent and water first). It can also be used for measuring corrosive liquids in industrial sectors such as metallurgy and chemical industry.
The sensor has the following characteristics:
• Adopt advanced non-contact transmission technology • High accuracy, little affected by the change of liquid viscosity; • Small resistance, especially suitable for the measurement of small flow; • Intrinsically safe explosion-proof, explosion-proof mark ExiaIICT5: explosion-proof certificate number: 2044063 ( 5) Dongxiang instrument and equipment with input voltage 5VDC and current 24Ma: LB965 Zener safety barrier (Explosion-proof certificate number: GYB00360) • Installation and use • Before the sensor is installed, the pipe in front of the meter should carefully remove debris. Only when the sensor is connected to the pipeline, the plug on the sensor inlet and outlet can be removed to prevent debris from entering the sensor. When installing the sensor, prevent foreign objects from falling into the pipe. 轴尽可能安装成水平位置，以减少椭圆齿轮两平面与躯壳、盖板之间的摩擦，降低零件的磨损。 • The installation posture should make the elliptical gear flowmeter shaft as horizontal as possible to reduce the friction between the two planes of the elliptical gear and the body shell and the cover, and reduce the wear of the parts. • A filter should be installed in front of the sensor to prevent the sensor from being blocked by debris. The filter should be cleaned regularly. • The sensor should be installed in a place where there is no dust accumulation and no possibility of water spray, and there should be no strong magnetic field affecting the operation of the instrument. • The sensor should be installed at the output of the pump. If it is installed on the suction side of the pump, the pressure loss of the sensor and filter will increase the negative pressure sucked by the pump, and the outflow of liquid at the pump rotating shaft will also cause the indirect error of the meter to increase. The flange on the suction side of the pump should prevent air leakage, otherwise the meter error will increase. • The sensor can be installed on the horizontal or vertical pipe. The sensor should be installed in a direction so that the direction of the arrow shown on the sensor housing is consistent with the direction of liquid flow. The installation position should be easy to read. • When using the sensor, the meter should be filled with liquid, and the measured liquid should not be mixed with gas, otherwise a gas separator should be installed. • When measuring high-viscosity liquids, the liquid is generally heated to reduce viscosity and then circulated in the pipeline. When the meter is deactivated, the liquid filled in the meter becomes viscous due to cooling. If you want to use it again, you must use steam to heat the liquid outside the meter body, and then use it after the viscosity of the liquid in the meter is reduced, otherwise the mucus will bite the transmission parts. It is forbidden to sweep the steam through the meter body to damage the meter. • The temperature of the measured liquid should not be higher than the specified value, and it will even get stuck if it exceeds. Liquid temperature changes cause additional errors in viscosity effects. In addition, the increase in temperature also caused the volume of the crescent space to increase, making the instrument "slow". • The flow rate in the pipeline should not increase or decrease abruptly, and avoid phenomena such as pipeline vibration, hydraulic shock, and sudden pressure fluctuations, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the instrument. • The pressure loss is proportional to the square of the liquid flow rate. As the viscosity of the liquid increases, the pressure loss increases.
LC- × E-type sensor is used in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry and other places with cleaning and hygienic requirements, please use detergent first, then rinse with water.
■ Order and return instructions:
1 When ordering the sensor, the model, name, specifications, measurement range, working pressure, working temperature, and name of the liquid to be tested must be specified.
2 Within 18 months from the delivery date of the sensor, when the user fully complies with the transportation, storage, installation, and use regulations specified in the product technical requirements and the instruction manual, and finds that the sensor does not meet the product technical standards, the meter can be returned to this Factory repair or replacement.
3 When the sensor is returned for repair, it must be accompanied by a detailed description of the environmental conditions of the actual installation site of the instrument, the measurement object, the use time and the failure phenomenon, and the arrival location of the return shipment, the contact person's name, address, original order number, date, etc.