的使用与维护 Use and maintenance of liquid turbine flowmeter
(1) The flowmeter sensor should be used in accordance with the flow range, nominal pressure and flow direction marked on the flowmeter as specified on the certificate of compliance.
(2) The temperature and environmental conditions of the liquid to be tested shall comply with the provisions of this instruction manual.
(3) Supply power to the flow totalizer. When the downstream valve is closed, the flow totalizer indicates that the flow should be zero.
(4) When the flowmeter sensor is put into use, all bypass valves should be opened first, then slowly open the downstream valve of the flowmeter sensor, then slowly open the upstream valve until it is fully open, and then slowly close the bypass valve. If there is no bypass valve, slowly open the upstream valve and then slowly open the downstream valve. Be careful not to make the impeller suddenly reach a high speed.
(5) When measuring liquefied gas and gasoline, keep the pressure close to the flowmeter sensor higher than the liquid's vapor pressure by 0.1MPɑ, to prevent the increase in volume when the liquid is vaporized, which will cause the impeller speed to be too high, resulting in bearings in a short time Excessive wear.
(6) The meter coefficient of the flowmeter sensor is obtained by calibration with water at normal temperature before leaving the factory. In use, if the accuracy is not higher than 0.5, and the viscosity of the measured liquid is lower than 5 * 10-6m2 / S (μm2 / s = cst), it is not necessary to recalibrate. When the viscosity of the measured liquid is high, it is recommended to use the actual measured liquid or a substitute liquid with equivalent viscosity for calibration, to obtain the meter constant or use the method of correction curve for correction.
(7) When accurate measurement is required, the following error corrections can be made.
l Correction of linearity error of flow meter:
Qi = Qoi (1-ei). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (10-1)
In the formula: Qi—corrected fluid flow;
Qoi—the flow displayed by the flow display,
ei—instrument error at this flow point
l When the operating temperature and the calibration temperature differ greatly, the change in the flow area caused by temperature can be used to correct the meter constant.
KT = K0 [1- (λ1 + 2λ2) (t -t0)] …………… (10-2)
In the formula: KT—instrument constant under the use temperature;
K0—meter constant at calibration temperature;
t — temperature of the liquid in use;
t0—calibrated liquid temperature;
λ1—temperature expansion coefficient of turbine material;
λ2—temperature expansion coefficient of host material
l The change in the size of the flowmeter sensor caused by the pressure change can be used to correct the meter constant.
KP = K0 (1-Y △ P) ……………………………… (10-3)
(2-υ) • (2R)
E (1-S / πR2) (2δ)
In the formula: KP—meter constant under use pressure
K0—Instrument constant under calibration pressure
△ P—the difference between the pressure in the use state and the calibration pressure (P 定时)
R—inner radius of main body (mm)
δ—wall thickness of the main body (mm)
S—the cross-sectional area of the impeller (mm2)
E—tensile elastic modulus of the host material (Pɑ)
l When measuring highly viscous liquids, if the flow range does not change much, you can use the simple method of changing the meter coefficient to correct the error. At this time, the meter coefficient can be adjusted to Kμ:
Kμ = K0 × Q 0 / Q ……………………………… (10-5)
In the formula: K0—factory constant or last adjusted instrument constant;
Q—The actual flow rate is set to Kμ in the flow totalizer, which can be repeated many times until it is satisfactory.
(8) Under normal use, the flowmeter sensor is generally overhauled and calibrated for half a year to one year, and its period depends on the severity of the working conditions. If it is found that the shaft and bearing are relatively worn, they should be replaced in time and recalibrated.
(9) During maintenance, unscrew the compression rings at both ends of the flow sensor, and take out the guide seat and impeller in order from the main body.
l Check for foreign matter adhesion and component wear. When removing foreign objects, be careful not to damage the parts. Calibration must be performed after replacement of parts.
l The magnetization of the impeller blade will affect the modulation of the signal voltage and cause errors. Do not let strong magnets approach the impeller.
l After maintenance, install the front and rear guide seats and impellers according to the original position and direction, and tighten the compression ring. And confirm that the impeller rotates flexibly, the gap between the top of the impeller and the inner wall of the main body is even, and the amplifier has a signal output.
(10) Because the detection coil impedance will change over time during use, the on-resistance and insulation impedance (greater than 2M) of the coil need to be compared with normal values.
(11) After recalibration, when the flow sensor meter constant K changes, do not forget to change the setting value of the display meter.
(12) It is strictly forbidden to let steam pass through the flow sensor when the line is shut down.
是本公司采用国外先进技术生产制造的，是最理想计量液体的流量计之一。 MKLY2200 series liquid turbine flowmeter is manufactured by our company with advanced foreign technology. It is one of the most ideal liquid flowmeters. It has the characteristics of simple structure, high measurement accuracy, long service life, simple operation and easy maintenance. This product is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, urban construction, environmental protection, food and other fields. It can measure the volume flow of liquids such as water, tap water, diesel, gasoline, and crude oil with lower viscosity.
MKLY2200 liquid turbine flowmeter
Product technical indicators
The MKLY2200 turbine flowmeter has three series of G (high), Z (medium), and D (low), with a working pressure of up to 50Mpa. It is mainly used for the measurement of high pressure water in oilfield water injection system. At the same time, it is also suitable for flow detection of various high and low pressure water machine systems.
It adopts full hard alloy (tungsten carbide) shielded cantilever beam structure bearing, which integrates the rotary bearing and pressure bearing, which greatly improves the bearing life and can work in a small amount of sediment and dirt
The sensor adopts all stainless steel structure, (the turbine adopts 2Cr13) and has good corrosion resistance. SmCo permanent magnet alloy as a signal detector, strong output signal, good magnetic stability, can work normally in the medium of 0-120 ℃.
有自整流的结构，小型轻巧，结构简单，可在短时间内将其组合拆开，内部清晰简单。 It is easy to maintain. The liquid turbine flowmeter has a self-rectifying structure. It is small, light, and simple in structure. It can be disassembled in a short period of time.