What is the difference between a magnetic flap level gauge and a glass tube level gauge?
是在板管式液位计基础上按照国外最新技术发展起来的内浮子式液位计,由于其承压零件使用不锈钢材料,在结构上减少了密封结合面， 1. The magnetic flap level gauge is an inner float level gauge developed on the basis of the plate and tube level gauge in accordance with the latest foreign technology. Because its pressure-bearing parts use stainless steel, the sealing joint surface is reduced in structure.
Therefore, the safety and reliability of the instrument are improved. The liquid level display is clear and eye-catching.
Glass plate type level gauge:
2. The glass plate type liquid level gauge is the simplest direct-indicating level instrument that works under higher pressure. Its reliability and economy are incomparable with other instruments. As a basic liquid level indicator, Bit field
It is indispensable in large-scale engineering projects with a high degree of automation. The liquid passage formed by the glass plate and the main body of the level gauge is connected to the container to be measured via a flange for connection or a tapered pipe thread to form a connector.
The liquid level is the same as the liquid level in the container.
Precautions for the use of magnetic flap level gauge
作为最近几年使用比较广泛的液位计，由于使用的广泛许多厂区在更换旧的磁翻板液位计的时候，就要求技术人员必须掌握磁翻板液位计的使用 As the magnetic level gauge has been widely used in recent years, due to the wide use in many factories, when replacing the old magnetic level gauge, technicians are required to master the magnetic level gauge. use
And maintenance. The use precautions of the magnetic flap level gauge are summarized for your reference.
1. The magnetic flap liquid level meter body is not allowed to have magnetic conductive material around, disable iron wire fixing, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the magnetic flap liquid level meter;
2. If the user uses the heat tracing pipeline by himself, non-magnetic material must be selected, such as copper pipe. The heat tracing temperature is determined according to the condition of the medium;
3. The magnetic flap liquid level instrument must be installed vertically, and a ball valve should be installed between the magnetic flap liquid level instrument and the container's lead tube for easy maintenance and cleaning;
4. The medium should not contain solid impurities or magnetic substances, so as not to cause jams to the float;
5. Before use, the small balls below the zero position should be set to red, and the other balls should be set to white;
6. Open the bottom flange and install the magnetic float (Note: the magnetic end with the heavy end is up and cannot be inverted.);
7. When commissioning, first open the upper valve, then slowly open the lower valve to allow the medium to enter the main control smoothly (during the operation, the medium should be prevented from impacting the float quickly, causing the float to fluctuate and affecting the display accuracy).
Whether the white ball is flipped properly, then close the lower inlet valve, open the drain valve, and lower the liquid level in the main conduit. According to this method, three times of operation are normal and can be put into operation (except for special liquids such as corrosive)
8. According to the condition of the medium, the main pipe should be cleaned from time to time to remove impurities;
9. For liquid level gauges that exceed a certain length (ordinary type> 3 meters, anti-corrosion type> 2 meters), an intermediate reinforcement flange or earspan needs to be added as a fixed support to increase strength and overcome its own weight;
10. The installation position of the magnetic flap liquid level meter should avoid or stay away from the inlet and outlet of the material medium to avoid rapid changes in the local area of the material fluid and affect the accuracy of the liquid level measurement;
11. When equipped with Dongxiang supporting instruments, the following items need to be done:
The instrument of Dongxiang should be close to the main pipe of the level gauge and fixed with stainless steel hoop (iron is prohibited);
The sensing surface on Dongxiang's supporting instruments should face and close to the main duct;
The zero position of Dongxiang's supporting instruments should be on the same level as the zero indication of the liquid level gauge;
The connection between Dongxiang's supporting instruments and display instruments or industrial control computers should be laid separately through protective tubes or shielded two-core cables;
After laying the wire entry hole of the junction box, it is required to be well sealed to prevent the intrusion of Dongxiang's supporting instruments from working properly due to the invasion of rainwater and moisture. The junction box should be covered in time after the maintenance or commissioning is completed.
常见故障及排除方法 Common faults and troubleshooting methods of magnetic flap level gauge
First, the liquid level rises and falls, the instrument has no indication
cause of issue:
1. Float leakage or damage;
2. Float demagnetization;
3. There is a foreign body in the floater, and the floater is stuck or unable to lift.
1.Clean the measuring barrel of the level gauge;
2. Replace the float.
Second, the flip column is not normal
Failure reason: magnetic flip column is demagnetized.
Troubleshooting method: replace some demagnetized columns.
Three, the instrument leaks
1. Cause of failure: The seal is not properly sealed. Troubleshooting: Press the cover tightly;
2. Failure reason: seal is damaged, troubleshooting method: replace the gasket;
3. Cause of failure: Weld seam cracking, troubleshooting method: repair welding or send to the manufacturer for repair.