是一种温度传感器，在化学工业自控系统中应用极广，通过隔爆型热电偶可将控制对象的温度参数变成电信号，传递给显示仪、记录仪和调节仪，对系统施行检测、调节和控制。 Explosion-proof thermocouple is a kind of temperature sensor. It is widely used in the chemical industry automatic control system. Through the explosion-proof thermocouple, the temperature parameter of the control object can be converted into an electrical signal and transmitted to the display, recorder and regulator. Detecting, adjusting and controlling the system. In chemical plants, production sites are often accompanied by a variety of flammable, explosive and other chemical gases. If ordinary thermocouples are used, it is very unsafe and can easily cause environmental gas explosions. Therefore, in these occasions, explosion-proof thermocouples must be used as temperature measuring instruments. The explosion-proof thermocouples produced by our company are suitable for use in places with explosive gas danger in the temperature range of EXdⅡCT6. Working principle: If two A homogeneous conductor (thermal electrode) of different composition forms a closed loop. When there is a temperature gradient at both ends, a current flows through the loop, and then there is a thermoelectric potential between the two ends.
Explosion-proof principle: Utilize the gap explosion-proof principle, design the terminal box and other components with sufficient strength, and seal all the parts that will generate sparks, arcs and dangerous temperatures in the terminal box. When an explosion occurs in the cavity, it can pass the joint The gap is extinguished and cooled, so that the flame and temperature after the explosion are not transmitted to the outside of the cavity.
Designed according to the latest explosion-proof regulations GB3836 in compliance with international IEC standards;
Adopt two-chamber flameproof structure, easy to replace temperature measuring element, safe and reliable to use
Explosion-proof mark EXdⅡCT6, suitable for temperature measurement below IIC, ignition temperature above T6, and explosive gas-containing occasions.
通过特殊结构的接线盒，把其外壳内部爆炸性混合气体因受到火花或电弧等影响而发生的爆炸局限在接线盒内，生产现场不会引超爆炸。 Explosion-proof thermocouples use a special structure of the junction box to limit the explosion of the explosive mixed gas inside the casing due to the effects of sparks or arcs within the junction box. The production site will not trigger an explosion. Explosion-proof thermal resistance can be used for temperature measurement in explosion-hazardous areas in the Bla ~ B3c class area.
System composition of flameproof thermal resistance:
(1) Thermal resistance temperature measurement system generally consists of thermal resistance, connecting wires and display instruments. You must pay attention to the following two points:
① The graduation number of the thermal resistance and the display instrument must be the same. ② In order to eliminate the influence of the resistance change of the connecting wire, a three-wire connection method must be used. For details, see Chapter 3 of this article.
(2) Armored thermal resistance is a solid body composed of a temperature sensing element (resistor), leads, insulation material, and stainless steel sleeve. Its outer diameter is generally φ1 ~ φ8mm, and the minimum can reach φmm. Compared with ordinary thermal resistance, it has the following advantages:
①Small volume, no air gap inside, small measurement lag in thermal inertia;
② Good mechanical properties, vibration resistance and impact resistance;
③ Can be bent to facilitate installation ④ Long service life.
(3) End-face thermal resistance The end-face thermal resistance temperature-sensing element is wound by a specially-treated resistance wire and is closely attached to the end surface of the thermometer. Compared with the general axial thermal resistance, it can more accurately and quickly reflect the actual temperature of the measured end face, and is suitable for measuring the end face temperature of the bearing pad and other parts.
(4) Explosion-proof thermal resistance uses a junction box with a special structure to repair the explosive mixed gas inside its casing due to the interruption of the shadow resistor such as sparks or arcs. It must change the length of the resistance wire and affect the resistance value. The resistor is good. If it is repaired by welding, it can only be used after it has been verified after welding.
In chemical plants, consumer sites are often accompanied by a variety of flammable, explosive and other chemical gases and steam. If ordinary thermocouples are very unsafe, they can easily cause environmental gas explosions. Therefore, it is necessary to use explosion-proof thermocouples as temperature sensors in these places. The explosion-proof thermocouple products produced by Jiangsu Meant Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. are suitable for use in places with a risk of explosive gas in the temperature range of dⅡCT6. The explosion-proof thermocouple produced is suitable for the consumption site where flammable and explosive compounds are present, and multiple locations or multiple locations must be measured at the same time. It is widely used in petrochemical distillation tower installation. 是一种温度传感器，在化学工业自控系统中应用极广，经过温度传感器，可将控制对象的温度参数变成电信号，传送给显现、记载和调理仪，对系统实施检测、调理和控制。 Industrial explosion-proof thermocouple is a kind of temperature sensor. It is widely used in the chemical industry automatic control system. Through the temperature sensor, the temperature parameter of the control object can be converted into an electrical signal and transmitted to the display, record and conditioning instrument. Detection, conditioning and control. I. Main technical parameters Electrical outlet: M20x1.5NPTI1 / 2 Thermal response time: ≤8S Coupling wire diameter: Ф1. Ф2. Ф3 Protection level: IP65 Explosion-proof level: d‖BT4.d‖CT5
1. Order the thermocouple I according to the agreement;
2. Order other materials of maintenance tube according to the agreement;
3. The users of the external maintenance management should prepare their own;
1.Designed according to the latest explosion-proof regulations GB3836 that conform to international IEC specifications;
2.Adopt two-chamber flameproof structure, it is tedious to change the temperature measuring element, and it is safe and reliable to use
3. Explosion-proof mark dⅡCT6, suitable for temperature measurement below IIC, ignition temperature above T6, and places with explosive gas.
4. Note: Please power off during maintenance