In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work reliably and stably, pay attention to the following aspects when choosing the installation position:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (such as large motors, large transformers, etc.), so as to avoid magnetic fields affecting the working magnetic field and flow signals of electromagnetic flowmeters .
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place as far as possible, and avoid installing electromagnetic flowmeter in humid and prone water.
3. Avoid sunlight and rain as much as possible, and avoid ambient temperature higher than 60 ℃ and relative humidity greater than 95%.
4. Choose a place that is easy to maintain and easy to move.
5. The electromagnetic flowmeter should be installed at the rear end of the pump and must not be installed on the suction side; the valve should be installed on the downstream side of the flow.
6. The medium should flow in a full tube at the installation position to avoid the tube and gas from adhering to the electrode.
7. For liquid-solid two-phase fluid, it is best to use vertical installation to make the lining of the electromagnetic flowmeter wear evenly and prolong its service life.
8. When the medium of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not full of pipes, you can take the method of raising the semi-rear-end pipeline of the electromagnetic flowmeter to make it full. It is strictly prohibited to install the flowmeter at the highest point of the pipeline and the outlet.