K-type thermocouples are usually composed of main components such as temperature sensing elements, mounting fixtures and junction boxes.
作为一种温度传感器，K型热电偶通常和显示仪表，记录仪表和电子调节器配套使用。 Industrial K-type thermocouples are used as a temperature sensor. K-type thermocouples are usually used with display instruments, recording instruments and electronic regulators. Assembled K-type thermocouple can be directly
Measure the surface temperature of liquid vapor and gaseous media and solids ranging from 0 ° C to 1300 ° C in various productions.
1. In order to prevent heat loss, the thermocouple protection tube should be exposed as short as possible outside the equipment, and an insulation layer should be added. In order to ensure the true and reliable measurement results, the thermocouple should have sufficient insertion depth.
At least 10 times the outer diameter of the thermocouple protection tube.
2. The installation position of the thermocouple should be kept as vertical as possible to prevent the protection tube from deforming under high temperature. However, under the condition of flow rate, the thermocouple must be installed at an angle, the best angle is 45 °, and it flows with the medium.
The directions are reversed, and if possible, it should be installed in the bend of the pipeline as much as possible.
3. When installing a thermocouple in a container or box, if possible, the end of the protective tube should be as close to its center as possible: When installing a thermocouple on a pipeline, the end of the protective tube should exceed the pipeline
The center line is about (5-10) mm. 的测量端应处于能够真正代表被测介质温度的位置。 The measuring end of the thermocouple should be in a position that can truly represent the temperature of the measured medium.
4. The installation location of the thermocouple should be as far away as possible from the heat source, electric field, strong magnetic field, etc. to prevent the measurement results from being biased due to the interference of external factors.
5. If the measured medium has negative pressure, the thermocouple installation must be strictly sealed to prevent convection from affecting the accuracy of the measurement.
的安装位置应尽量保持垂直，防止保护管在高温下产生变形。 6. The installation position of the thermocouple should be kept as vertical as possible to prevent the protective tube from deforming under high temperature. However, in the case of flow velocity, the thermocouple must be installed at an angle, and the best angle is 45 °.
And it is opposite to the flow direction of the medium. If possible, it should be installed at the bend of the pipeline as much as possible.