是一种新型的可精确测量各种雷诺数的高精度流量计，可满足各种介质的应用条件要求其操作原理同其它各种类型的差压原理相同，都是基于密封管道中的能量守恒定理，V锥形流量计由于具有独一无二的设计结构，因而性能更优。 V-cone flowmeter is a new type of high-precision flowmeter that can accurately measure various Reynolds numbers. It can meet the requirements of various media applications. Its operating principle is the same as that of other types of differential pressure. It is based on sealing. Conservation of energy in the pipeline, V-cone flowmeter has better performance due to its unique design structure.
V cone flowmeter is a differential pressure type flow meter. 的两个取压口之间的差压值会增大或缩小。 Flow meters designed based on the differential pressure principle have been used for more than 100 years. Differential pressure flow meters are based on the principle of energy conversion in sealed pipelines, which means that for stable fluids, pipeline pressure and the flow rate of the medium in the pipeline The square root of is inversely proportional: the pressure will decrease when the velocity increases. When the medium approaches the cone, its pressure will be P1. When the medium passes through the throttle region of the cone, the velocity will increase and the pressure will decrease to P2, as shown in Figure 1, P Both 1 and P2 are led to the differential pressure transmitter through the pressure tap of the cone flow meter . When the flow rate changes, the differential pressure between the two pressure taps of the V cone meter will increase or Zoom out. When the flow velocity is the same, if the throttle area is large, the differential pressure value is also large. The β value is equal to the throttle area of the cone divided by the cross-sectional area of the inner diameter of the pipe (convertible to the diameter ratio between the two).
Differential pressure flow meters represented by orifice plates, nozzles, venturi tubes and averaging tubes have experienced a long development process and made important contributions to the flow in a certain period of time. However, people always feel that when using the above flow sensors It is a regret, because it has not solved the problems of low accuracy, narrow measurement range, easy wear, high requirements for field installation conditions, and inability to measure mixed-phase flow and dirty flow. In view of this, many domestic and foreign flow experts are committed to the research and development of new differential pressure flow sensors to make up for the shortcomings of orifice plates, nozzles, venturi tubes and averaging tubes. Various special throttle components are emerging in an endless stream, V cones Flow sensors are among the best. It uses the throttling effect to measure the flow. Compared with other throttling fluids, it changes the throttling layout, from the traditional center hole throttling to the ring throttling. That is, the V-cone flowmeter uses first-class linear cones. Hanging in the center of the pipeline gradually shrinks the fluid to the inner wall of the pipeline. This novel throttling effect makes it self-rectifying, self-cleaning, and self-protecting. From a large number of field actual use conditions, the V-cone flowmeter has a good flow measurement effect. For other differential pressure flowmeters, it opened a new page for the use of differential pressure flowmeters. 技术特点如下： The technical characteristics of the HVM series V-cone flowmeter that our company has invested heavily in research and development and production are as follows:
1. High accuracy: + -0.5%. When V cone with β <0.55 is customized, the highest accuracy can reach + -0.1%.
2. Good repeatability: 0.1%
3. The output differential pressure is stable: the fluctuation of the negative pressure end of the tail of the V cone is small.
4. Low measurement limit: minimum output differential pressure 25Pa
5. Wide range ratio: up to 10: 1 ～ 50: 1
6. Small permanent pressure loss: only 1/3 ～ 1/2 of the orifice plate
7. With self-rectification function: can measure mixed phase flow
8. With self-cleaning function: no debris retention, suitable for dirty flow measurement
9. Short installation straight pipe section: upstream 0 ～ 3D, downstream 0 ～ 1D
10. Good long-term stability: the fluid is gradually contracted to the inner wall of the pipe, and the V-cone wear is small
11. Measurable high temperature fluid: <600 ℃, other flow meters are difficult to measure such high temperature fluid