主要技术特点如下： The main technical characteristics of balanced flowmeters are as follows:
1. High measurement accuracy: Because the balanced flow sensor is actually a flow rectifier, it can effectively eliminate the vortex and improve the velocity distribution distortion, so that the flow field is close to the ideal state. Therefore, the accuracy of the trade measurement can reach level 0.3 when measuring. Up to level 0.5. 2. Wide range ratio: Because large-diameter and small-flow measurement is a problem for most flow sensors, and the balanced flow sensor is a porous structure, choosing an appropriate equivalent diameter ratio can emphasize the lower limit flow and take into account the upper limit flow. Flow measurement range ratio is 10: 1, if the parameter is selected properly, it can be increased to 30: 1 or higher. 3. Low requirements for straight pipe sections: A straight pipe section of a certain length is mainly used to stabilize the fluid flow in it, and the balance flow sensor is a flow regulator itself, so it can be almost directly connected to the valve, tee, bend After the first-class choke, it does not affect the normal measurement. 4. Low permanent pressure loss: The flow sensor is installed in the pipeline. Due to its blocking effect, pressure loss is unavoidable, and the porous structure in the balanced flow sensor can disperse the resistance, effectively reducing the formation of vortex and turbulence. Flow friction, which reduces permanent pressure loss.
Main technical parameters of balanced flowmeter:
1. Caliber: From DN10 ----- DN3000
2. Accuracy level: ± 0.3%, ± 0.5%, ± 1.0%
3. Repeatability: 0.1%
4. Range ratio: 10: 1, 30: 1 (or higher)
5. Medium operating temperature: <600 ℃
6. Medium operating pressure: ≤25MPa
7. Permanent pressure loss (Pa): ≤0.31ρV2 ρ—media density Kg / m3 V—average flow velocity m / s) (
8.Measureable two-way flow
工作原理：在充满流体的管道中固定放置一个流通面积小于管道截面积的阻流件(俗称节流装置)，则管道内流体在通过该节流装置时就会局部收缩，在收缩处流通面积变小，流速增加，静压降低，因此，在节流装置前后将产生一定的差压，平衡流量传感器也是基于这一原理工作的，它不但能够产生差压，而且由于平衡流量传感器中的节流装置还是一个整流器，所以产生的差压特别的稳定，根据流体力学中的质量守恒定律和能量守恒定律可计算出流体的体积流量和质量流量，如下： The working principle of the balanced flow meter : a fluid blocking member (commonly known as a throttling device) with a flow area smaller than the cross-sectional area of the pipe is fixedly placed in the fluid-filled pipe. The flow area becomes smaller, the flow rate increases, and the static pressure decreases. Therefore, a certain differential pressure will be generated before and after the throttling device. The balanced flow sensor also works based on this principle. The throttling device is also a rectifier, so the differential pressure generated is particularly stable. According to the law of conservation of mass and energy in fluid mechanics, the volume flow and mass flow of the fluid can be calculated as follows:
qv = K (△ P / ρ) 1/2 or qm = K (△ P · ρ) 1/2
In the formula: qV—volume flow (m3 / h);
qm—mass flow (kg / h);
△ P—output differential pressure (kpa);
K—flow calibration coefficient;
ρ—fluid density (kg / m3).
对传统节流装置进行了极大的改进，具有平衡整流的显著特征。 The balanced flowmeter has greatly improved the traditional throttling device, and has the remarkable characteristics of balanced rectification. The traditional throttling device has only one flow aperture, and the fluid loses its ideal state after throttling. The balanced flowmeter has multiple function apertures, which can balance the flow field into an ideal fluid to the maximum extent, thereby reducing the pressure of the differential pressure flowmeter. Give full play to the advantages. The balanced flow meter is suitable for almost all fluid measurement. It is a revolution in fluid measurement technology. At present, the balanced flow meter has been widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, natural gas, water treatment and other industries. Balance flow meter is a revolutionary differential pressure flow meter. Its working principle is the same as that of other differential pressure flow meters. It is based on the principle of energy conversion in sealed pipelines. The square root of the pressure is proportional; the measured flow pressure can be used to calculate the flow rate in the pipeline according to the Bernoulli equation. The balanced flow sensor is a porous disc throttle rectifier, which is installed on the cross section of the pipeline. The size and distribution of each hole are customized based on special formulas and test data, called function holes. When the fluid passes through the function holes of the disc, the fluid will be balanced and rectified, and the vortex will be minimized to form an approximately ideal fluid. A stable differential pressure signal can be obtained through the pressure taking device. Mass Flow.