For most users, if it is found that the sensitive parts are faulty, they cannot be repaired by themselves, and the manufacturer should be contacted to replace the overall parts.
测量部分敏感部件采用全焊接结构，电子线路部分采用波峰焊接和接插件安装方式，整体结构坚固、耐用，故障甚少。 The sensitive part of the capacitive pressure transmitter adopts a fully welded structure for measuring some sensitive parts, and the electronic circuit part adopts wave soldering and connector installation. The overall structure is rugged, durable and has few failures.
First, the inspection of the transmitter circuit
在线路设计和工艺装配质量上要求都十分严格，在实际使用中对出现的线路故障，经检查确认后最好与生产厂家联系更换其故障线路板，以确保仪表长期工作的稳定性和可靠性。 1. The transmitter is very strict in the design of the circuit and the quality of the process assembly. In actual use, it is best to contact the manufacturer to replace the faulty circuit board after checking and confirming the faults of the circuits that occur, to ensure that the instrument works for a long time Stability and reliability.
2. Turn on the power. After the input pressure signal is given, check the status of the voltage signal at the output of the transmitter. If there is no output voltage, first check whether the power supply voltage is normal; whether it meets the power supply requirements; whether there is a wiring error between the power supply and the transmitter and the load equipment. If the transmitter is connected
No voltage on the wire terminals or reverse polarity can cause no voltage signal output from the transmitter. Excluding the above reasons, you should further check whether the components in the amplifier board circuit are damaged; if the circuit board connector has poor contact, you can take a measurement of the voltage and the fault meter against the normal instrument
The method of comparing the measured voltages corresponding to the table to determine the fault point, if necessary, the faulty amplifier board can be replaced. When checking the flow transmitter, pay special attention to anti-static measures for the J-type amplifier board.
3. Turn on the power. After the input pressure signal is given, if the transmitter output is too high (greater than 10VDC), or the output is too low (less than 2.0VDC), and the input pressure signal is changed and the zero and range screws are adjusted, the output is both No reaction. 测 For this type of fault,
In addition to the abnormality of the sensitive parts of the measurement part, check whether the "oscillation control circuit part" on the transmitter amplifier board works normally.
测量部分的检查 Inspection of the measuring part of the transmitter
Failures in the measurement part of the transmitter will cause no output or abnormal output of the transmitter, so you should first check the measurement-sensitive parts of the transmitter
1. Connect the circuit and gas circuit. When the pressure signal is the upper limit of the range, turn off the gas source, and the output voltage and reading value should be stable. If the output voltage drops, the transmitter is leaking, and you can check the leak with soapy water.
2. Remove the flange and check whether the isolation diaphragm of the sensitive component is deformed, damaged or leaked.
3. Remove the compensation board, do not remove the sensitive parts, check the insulation resistance of the plug for the case, and the insulation resistance should not be less than 100MΩ when the voltage does not exceed 100V.