Glass rotor flowmeter installation precautions
为国内统设通用性强、结构简单、维修方便。 Jinhu Dongxiang LZB glass rotor flowmeter is universally designed in China, with simple structure and convenient maintenance. Segmented measurement, flexible measurement range, and small flow can be measured. The test body is made of various materials and can measure corrosive media.
With a regulating valve below DN10, it is convenient for users. There are the following requirements during installation and use:
1. Before using the glass rotor flowmeter, please check the technical parameters such as: measuring range, accuracy level, rated working pressure, temperature and other parameters that meet the requirements for use.
2. Before installation, remove the top lining which is used for transportation protection. And check the cone tube for damage, whether the float can move up and down freely, and it can be installed only after it is normal.
3. The newly installed pipeline should be flushed clean.
4. Make the minimum graduation value of the rotor flow meter below and install it vertically on a pipe without vibration. The angle between the center line of the rotor flow meter and the plumb line should not exceed 5 degrees. Large-caliber flowmeters are heavy, so
Bend, if necessary, take measures such as strengthening support.
5. During installation, the rotor flowmeter should be protected from excessive external force, such as pressure and torque.
6. If necessary, install a filter upstream of the rotor flowmeter to block the rotor flowmeter according to different working conditions in use to prevent contamination by impurities.
7. If the fluid is unstable and has a pulsating flow, a buffer can be installed to ensure the good measurement of the rotor flowmeter to eliminate the pulsating flow.
8. When the rotor flowmeter is in use, slowly open the control valve on the upstream pipe of the flowmeter, and then use the regulating valve to adjust the flow rate, so as to avoid the sudden rise of the float and the damage to the cone tube.
9. In order to obtain accurate measurement accuracy, it is recommended that the common flow rate of the measured fluid should be more than 60% of the graduated flow rate of the rotor flow meter.
由于流量计本体大部分为玻璃材质，使用及运输就要必须要小心。 Since the glass tube rotor flowmeter is mostly made of glass, care must be taken in its use and transportation. Jinhu Dongxiang sends glass rotor flowmeters to customers for express delivery in wooden cases.
If there is any problem during transportation, we promise to replace it. Ensure that customers can use our products with satisfaction.
LZB: common type
LZB-S: Water meter type
LZS: Plastic tube type precision and durable rotor flowmeter
LZM: panel type, pipeline type (organic glass) flowmeter
LZ: metal tube float flowmeter
：气体流量计玻璃锥管上“Nm3/h”的“N”表示本流时计在标准状态下进行标定。 LZB glass rotor flowmeter : The "N" of "Nm3 / h" on the glass cone of the gas flowmeter indicates that the current timepiece is calibrated under standard conditions. Where it is used for ketones, esters, aldehydes, amines and other organic media, it must be customized.
Overview: The glass rotor flowmeter (hereinafter referred to as the meter) is an indicator meter with a transparent cone-shaped tube to directly observe the height of the float (rotor). of
flow. Its characteristics are simple structure, reliable use, easy installation, convenient maintenance, and small pressure loss. Meters are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, chemical fiber, dye papermaking, environmental protection equipment, medical equipment, food,
Facilities for sugar making, brewing and scientific test equipment.
Principle and structure: The main measuring element of the meter is a vertically-mounted cone-shaped glass tube with a small end facing down and a large end pointing upward (a conical tube for short) and a float that can move up and down inside. When the fluid flows through the cone from bottom to top, on the float,
A differential pressure is generated between the bottom and the float. The float rises under this differential pressure. When the force that causes the float to rise is equal to the combined force of gravity, buoyancy, and viscous force, the float is in equilibrium. Therefore, the flow of flow through the meter
The rising height of the float, that is, there is a certain proportional relationship with the flow area of the meter, the position height of the float can be used as a flow measurement.
The diameter of LZB glass rotor flowmeter is ∮4, ∮6, ∮10, which are connected by hoses. The diameters are ∮15, ∮25, ∮40, ∮50, ∮80, and ∮100 with flange connection.
The base material of LZB-F anti-corrosive flowmeter is ∮4, ∮6, ∮10. The base material is 1Cr18Ni9Ti. It is connected by a hose.
LZB-F corrosion-resistant flowmeter with a diameter of ∮15-∮100 is mainly composed of glass cones, plastic-float floats, upper and lower liner bases, upper and lower stops, support plates, front and rear housings, seals, and seal films. . Corrosion resistant flow timepiece
They are all connected by flanges. LZB-F type corrosion-resistant flowmeter floats with diameters of ∮80 and ∮100 are equipped with guide rods, so that the float moves up and down to move the protection cone to avoid damage.
The parts in contact with the medium of the anti-corrosive flowmeter are made of high-grade and corrosive materials, polytetrafluoroethylene (F4) and polyperfluorohexapropylene (F46). The exterior is made of epoxy resist paint and amino baking varnish. Good corrosion resistance
It is very reliable and effective in measuring the flow of strong acids (except hydrofluoric acid), strong bases, oxidants, strong oxidizing acids, organic solvents and other corrosive gases and liquids in various corrosive media.