First look at the difference between cables:
，交联聚乙烯控制电缆，高温控制电缆， 1. Control cables: Ethylene-propylene rubber insulated flame-retardant control cables, high fire-resistant control cables, plastic insulated control cables , XLPE control cables, high-temperature control cables,
Cold-resistant and heat-resistant control cables, intrinsically safe signal control cables, PVC-insulated control cables, etc.
2.Shielded control cable
It is characterized in that it also includes an isolation layer located inside the cable tie and the shielding layer, and an isolation layer outside the shielding layer and inside the sheath layer. The utility model has a low reactance value,
It has a high level of resistance to electromagnetic interference and the ability to suppress electromagnetic interference radiated to the surrounding space, and is soft and flexible; the production process is simple, the cost is high, and it can meet the electrified railway.
Frequency conversion drive and other places with strict shielding requirements for power supply cables and frequent moving places
It can prevent the high harmonics and other electromagnetic radiation generated by the cable itself from interfering with the surrounding equipment, and can effectively prevent the shielding of power supply cables from external electromagnetic signals.
Type power flexible cable, including conductor, insulation layer, filling layer, shielding layer, cable tie and sheath layer, conductor including three core main conductor and fourth core zero sequence conductor
，硅烷交联聚氯乙烯绝缘电力电缆，高耐火电力电缆，交联聚氯乙烯绝缘 3. Power cables: aluminum stranded wires and steel core aluminum stranded wires, cold-resistant power cables , silane-crosslinked polyvinyl chloride insulated power cables, high fire-resistant power cables, cross-linked polyvinyl chloride insulation
Power cables, XLPE insulated power cables, etc.
4. Signal cables and computer cables: plastic-insulated plastic-sheathed signal cables, mine-used signal cables, electronic computer electric / distribution-type instrument signal cables, shielded cables for detection devices, etc.
，塑料绝缘电缆，聚氯乙烯绝缘屏蔽电缆，橡皮绝缘电线电缆，通用橡套软电缆，阻燃聚氯 5. Wires and cables for electrical equipment: silicone rubber series cables , plastic insulated cables, PVC insulated shielded cables, rubber insulated wires and cables, general rubber sheathed flexible cables, flame retardant PVC
Flexible cable for vinyl insulation connection, signal cable for mining, rubber sheath for mining
6. Communication and communication cables: copper core polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed domestic telephone cables, copper core paper insulated star-cable lead high-frequency symmetrical communication cables, computer network system data communication cables, etc.
Select the cable
1. Look at the inspection report-the seller should be able to provide the inspection report of the quality inspection department; otherwise, the quality of the wire and cable products is lacking basis;
Products with property safety have been listed as the focus of government supervision and inspection, and regular manufacturers are subject to inspection by the supervision department on a periodic basis.
2. Check the "CCC" certification mark-wire and cable products are national compulsory safety certification products, all production enterprises must obtain the "CCC" certification certified by the China Electrical Products Certification Commission,
"CCC" certification mark on the certificate or product
3. Measure the length of wires and cables-the national regulations allow an error of ± 0.5 meters per 100 meters; when buying, do not try to be cheap, and the actual length of the wires and cables below the nominal meter is
The main intuitive method to distinguish between conforming to national standards and fake and shoddy products, the length must be consistent with the nominal meter
4, look at the appearance-fake and shoddy products have a rough and dull appearance, and for rubber-insulated soft cables, the appearance must be round, the sheath, insulation, and conductors are not easy to peel off; the product meets the requirements
Wire and cable companies required by national standards, in order to improve product quality and ensure that products comply with national standards, strictly control the purchase of raw materials, production equipment, and production technology.
Therefore, the appearance of the produced wire and cable products meets the standard requirements, smooth and round, and the color is uniform; while the fake and inferior products have a rough appearance, large ovality, and low insulation strength of the sheath, which can be torn by hand.
Product appearance is smooth and round, uniform color
5. Look at the packaging-pay attention to the exquisite packaging, clear printing, model specifications, factory name, and complete site when purchasing; all regular companies that produce products that meet national standards, and wire and cables produced pay great attention to product packaging
6, look at the conductor-wire and cable products that meet national standards, whether it is aluminum or copper conductors, are relatively bright and free of oil, so the DC resistance of the conductor fully meets national standards,
Has good conductivity, high safety, shiny conductor, DC resistance, conductor structure size, etc. meet national standards