为国内统设通用性强、结构简单、维修方便。 Dongxiang Instrument LZB glass rotor flowmeter is designed for domestic use with strong versatility, simple structure and convenient maintenance. Segmented measurement, flexible measurement range, and small flow can be measured. The test body is made of various materials and can measure corrosive media. With a regulating valve below DN10, it is convenient for users. There are the following requirements during installation and use:
1. Before using the glass rotor flowmeter, please check the technical parameters such as: measuring range, accuracy level, rated working pressure, temperature and other parameters that meet the requirements for use.
2. Before installation, remove the top lining which is used for transportation protection. And check the cone tube for damage, whether the float can move up and down freely, and it can be installed only after it is normal.
3. The newly installed pipeline should be flushed clean.
4. Make the minimum graduation value of the rotor flow meter below and install it vertically on a pipe without vibration. The angle between the center line of the rotor flow meter and the plumb line should not exceed 5 degrees. Large-caliber flowmeters are heavy. To avoid pipe bending, measures such as reinforcement and support can be taken if necessary.
5. During installation, the rotor flowmeter should be protected from excessive external force, such as pressure and torque.
6. If necessary, install a filter upstream of the rotor flowmeter to block the rotor flowmeter according to different working conditions in use to prevent contamination by impurities.
7. If the fluid is unstable and has a pulsating flow, a buffer can be installed to ensure the good measurement of the rotor flowmeter to eliminate the pulsating flow.
8. When the rotor flowmeter is in use, slowly open the control valve on the upstream pipe of the flowmeter, and then use the regulating valve to adjust the flow rate, so as to avoid the sudden rise of the float and the damage to the cone tube.
9. In order to obtain accurate measurement accuracy, it is recommended that the common flow rate of the measured fluid should be more than 60% of the graduated flow rate of the rotor flow meter.
由于流量计本体大部分为玻璃材质，使用及运输就要必须要小心。 Since the glass tube rotor flowmeter is mostly made of glass, care must be taken in its use and transportation. Dongxiang Instruments sends glass rotor flowmeters to customers for express delivery in wooden cases. If there is any problem during transportation, we promise to replace it. Ensure that customers can use our products with satisfaction.
The main measuring element of the glass rotor flowmeter is a vertically mounted conical glass tube and a float that can move up and down inside. The cone tube is at the end, and when the fluid passes through the cone glass tube from bottom to top, a pressure difference occurs between the upper and lower parts of the float, and the float rises under the effect of this differential pressure. When the force that causes the float to rise is equal to the combined forces of gravity, float, and viscous force, the float is in a balanced position. Therefore, there is a certain proportional relationship between the flow rate of the fluid flowing through the glass tube rotor flowmeter and the rising height of the float, that is, the flow meter area of the glass rotor flowmeter. Corrosion-resistant series of glass rotors are mainly composed of a conical glass tube, a float, upper and lower bases and supporting members.
主要用于化工、石油、轻工、医药、化肥、化纤、食品、染料、环保及科学研究等各个部门中，用来测量单相非脉动(液体或气体)流体的流量。 Ordinary glass rotor flowmeter is mainly used in various departments such as chemical industry, petroleum, light industry, medicine, chemical fertilizer, chemical fiber, food, dye, environmental protection and scientific research to measure the flow rate of single-phase non-pulsating (liquid or gas) fluid . Corrosion-resistant glass rotor flowmeters have strong corrosion resistance, and are mainly used for the detection of corrosive liquids and gaseous medium flows, such as strong acids (except hydrofluoric acid), strong alkalis, oxidants, strong oxidizing acids, organic solvents and The flow detection of other corrosive gas or liquid media is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking, sewage treatment and other industries.